Oh my goodness. Haha. I just couldn't resist posting this picture of Cami Lamb. When she's 20, she'll look at it and get a good laugh. I love her little face. And so often, she reminds me of me when I was a little girl. I think she was squinting from the sun....awesome. This is classic Cami...the high tops, skirt, zebra shirt, and little side ponytail. Cutest 4 year old around.
Here we are at the Utah State Fair in September. I always totally look forward to this every year, even if I can't enjoy the food anymore. I love the smells, sights, sounds, and time with family. My favorite part is this kids farm experience....the girls always love it.
Cute! Love this daddy daughter pic.
Brushing the sheep, little Lexi Lou.
Haha I don't know these people but I had to get a photo. She's the stilt woman, walking around as an attraction, and he's just about as tell! She enlisted him to dance with her.
Cutest face at the fair! I was so proud of Lex....at the end of the farming thing, she could choose anything in the little grocery store as a treat. She chose an apple, and ate the whole thing.
This was my look for awhile. I got this wig from Jake's cousin, Brooke, who I'm so grateful for. She gave it to me to wear while my hair is in its current state- mostly fallen out from my mystery health problems. It was fun to try something new and to be a brunette for once.
Classic fair pic. YOLO!
Cami on the fun slide!
Until next year! I love the fair.
1 comment:
First of all, I love that they put YOLO on the funnel cake sign. Eat up, all you crazies! :)
Also, I forgot about that hair you had! I LOVE your hair now-- looks so great! Totally you.
Post a Comment