Sunday, June 28, 2009

Favorite Faces Part 2

Who can resist this face??

So, I love the times when I have my camera in hand and Cambria's making great faces. There's been a couple times when she's been in the back seat in her carseat, and I've either been riding back there with her or I'm about to get her out...and I just can't resist taking pictures! So this was one of those times. We were about to go in and visit her Great Grandma Yospe, and she was just in a super smiley mood. Don't you love those?
Her eyes look super big and round here. They're kind of looking dark gray these days, and I'm wondering if she'll have hazel eyes like her daddy? We'll just hafta wait and see.
Super happy and excited! I love the nose crinkle.
She's always got that inquisitive brow, too...
And yet another smile. Glad she likes the camera!
This next face makes me laugh every time!! It looks like it belongs on one of those funny greeting cards. Don't ask me why she was making these faces....she kept blowing bubbles and sticking her lips out while I was riding next to her in the back. It gave me some good chuckles. :)








She loves to eat her fingers these days!

That binkie looks huge on her face! She doesn't need it as much as she used to...her fingers do just fine sometimes! I'm not sure which is better. This one was taken when we went to a play at an outdoor theater in Orem at night, so we bundled her up and she was such a good girl the whole time!


I tried a miniature pony tail this day. Seems to me like she wasn't quite sure about it.
And here's the classic brow shot. We were at another show at that outdoor theater in this picture, and she had a good time bundled up with Grandma Toone and Grandma and Grandpa Yospe. She sure does love her grandparents! I'll be posting more pictures of recent shananigans, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Love the pics. :) You're lucky to get so many great expressions on camera!

Charis said...

she is SO cute!

I love baby smiles!