I took some pictures of our yard in April and May, cuz I was so impressed with all the beautiful flowers! And I had nothing to do with it! The lady that we bought our house from was an avid gardner, and left some cute garden additions behind when she left. It was just fun to be surprised this year by everything that popped up one by one. Jake does a great job at keeping up the yard, and hopefully I will grow a green thumb as well. I hear gardening is "therapeutic", but have yet to exprience the therapy!Friday, June 26, 2009
Spring In Our Yard
I took some pictures of our yard in April and May, cuz I was so impressed with all the beautiful flowers! And I had nothing to do with it! The lady that we bought our house from was an avid gardner, and left some cute garden additions behind when she left. It was just fun to be surprised this year by everything that popped up one by one. Jake does a great job at keeping up the yard, and hopefully I will grow a green thumb as well. I hear gardening is "therapeutic", but have yet to exprience the therapy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
So, you guys are the ones who stole our duck couple!! They visited our house last year! Btw, it's theburnzyfamily.blogspot.com. Thanks for coming last night!
Post a Comment