
I had these few pictures that just looked so bright and cheery, that I had to make them their own post. Cambria loves that little rainbow caterpillar that some kind soul gave us. If you pull its bum, the cheeks light up and it makes like 20 different sounds and cute noises. It makes her smile when she needs a little cheering up.

And this was after I prepared my sharing time for primary a week ago. I cut out a bunch of colorful papers for my Jeopardy game, and as I gathered up the scraps to throw away, I couldn't help but notice how fun and colorful they looked! So why not lay the baby on the floor and shower her with the paper?? She seemed to enjoy it. At First.

Then she looked at me like I was crazy. :) Maybe it was kind of an odd idea.
3 comments:
Haha....she's a smart little thing, and maybe she thought you were smothering her in paper. She does look a little panicky in the last one.
lol that last one is hilarious!
She looks like she's got a big blue mustache in that last one. :)
Post a Comment