I love this picture. :)
The reason they were all on the blankie together was because Grandma was "whooshing" them with my (nursing cover) and Cambria was getting a kick out of it! She laughed and giggled and squealed with delight.
Here's Cambria petting Sadie, Bree's baby. We were at the Midvale Harvest Days Parade enjoying the hooplah after Bree got done parading with her Boys & Girls Club.
Too close for comfort? Nahhh.
Cambria's made a new friend in the past couple months named Isabella. My friend and former BYU classmate and coworker, Carrianne, had a baby about 2 months after I did. We took Cam with us to a Bee's baseball game with her and her husband, and then she went into labor the next day! So it's been fun to spend time with her and little Bella (who's actually like double Cambria's size now!) Here they were enjoying the shade at Thanksgiving Point Gardens...gotta love those 2 buck Tuesdays in August!
Haha...her mom stuck Bella's hand in her pants because she was grabbing Cambria's face. I don't think she's having as much fun anymore!
We went to see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy perform at the Scera Shell with our friends, Melanie and Steve and their cute little boy, Jacob. (Yup, they named him after our very own Jake because his birthday party was the reason they got to know each other) It was fun, but Jacob conked out early!
Cambria met another little boy, Samuel, and played with him at a park. His mom is my sister's friend, Tina, and we've all had fun together a few times. He's 7 months and quite the little chunk! That's what people used to call me when I was a baby..,the chunk. haha.
And Cambria loves her aunts and uncles, of course. We love when Bree stops by on her way home from work, and this time she even fed Cambria some rice cereal! Yes, she started eating solids! More pictures on that to come later. ;)
Here she is with Aunt Brittney at another concert outdoors....I tell ya, I sure love the hook-ups Jake gets from his work. These summer concerts and musicals at the Scera have been so fun the past few years! This one was called Dancing Under the Stars, and it was a big dance recital thing with Randi and Brandon from this past season of So You Think You Can Dance, and a whole dance company doing different numbers. It was pretty cool! I always wish I had stuck with dancing beyond my handful of tap and jazz classes as a little girl. :) I wouldn't be suprised if Cambria becomes a dancer, with her long limber legs and such.She's just been having all kinds of fun with different friends and family! Her uncle Nathan babysat her on Sunday while we went to the Oquirrh Mt. Temple dedication, and he took a video of her new thing we call "flying". So maybe I can snag that from him and put it on here (although I've never even figured out how to make a slideshow, so we'll see. hehe)
By the way, I never gave the update. At her 4 month appointment, she weighed 10 lbs 11 oz., putting her in the 0%! And she's 24 inches long, so she's average in height. Sooo...whatever. I'm feeding her more and trying to get some meat on her bones, but she may just stay our little petite girl and that's fine with me. She's as happy as a clam, and hopefully she continues to make lots of new friends!

3 comments:
Man you guys sure are social and have lots of fun! Those are great pictures, and you must have the funnest job in the world getting to work with the elderly, I sure fell in love with them the summer I worked with them. I loved the picture of Cambria and Bree's puppy looking at each other... so so cute! I wouldn't worry about her weight, like you said she's happy and healthy. Some babies are just pettite. She sure is beautiful, I can't wait to see her in October! Man you get the hookups with Jake's job, you lucky girl!
OK...I'm 90% sure I know your sister, Bree from BYU. Did she live in Liberty Square? I'm pretty sure she's good friends with a group of friends that I'm good friends with. Her and I just never really got to know each other...does that make sense? Anyway...small world!
So fun, Heather! She just looks so teensy next to chunky babies! =) But cute as can be! And yes, Robyn, Bree lived in Liberty Square back in the day! =)
Post a Comment