Saturday, September 12, 2009

Rolling, Flying and Swimming

But first, LOUNGING. This is Cambria's most frequent pose, when she's in her car seat. She can't stand to just sit like normal babies with legs straight out....that's too boring. She lifts her legs and rests them on the sides of her seat, which is NOT very ladylike. But it does give me a chuckle every time. When she's not lounging, then she's rolling...hangin out on her tummy.
This was a little occasion when we were at Grandma and Grandpa Yospe's house, and Cam was just playin on her blankie like any normal day. But the next moment we looked down, since we were all sitting right there in the room just talking, there she was wrapped up like a burrito. Silly little Cam. I love seeing her little ruffled sock peeking out the end. Oh but don't worry, she wasn't distressed. She continued entertaining herself and cooing away as we all watched and laughed (and then rescued).
And while Cambria is on her tummy these days, you will find her FLYING. I think this is her way of feeling like she's moving...getting somewhere...feeling freeeee!
She will have awesome back muscles and abs from this little exercise. It's really funny to see, and she does it allll the time. Fly away, little Cam! Fly away.
And also this summer Cambria was introduced to swimming. No, not basking in the water doing the backstroke or anything....just simple sitting and splashing. In a sun bonnet. This was at Cherry Hill with the rest of the Yospe's. It was a beautiful hot summer day and Cam enjoyed the kiddie pool for approximately 3 minutes before she'd had enough.

Who makes these swim diapers, anyways? They require them for babies to get in the water, but they don't expect anyone under 20 pounds to wear them?? It went up to her chest.
And this day was at the West Jordan indoor community pool. This was when she really discovered splashing....check out her left arm goin to town on that water!


Fun times have been had by all types of travel! (or just stationary enjoyment for baby)

3 comments:

Linda said...

It just makes my day when I click on your blog and there's a new post! Cambia just makes me laugh- sure do love her! So glad I get to see her (and you!) in a month! =)

Sommer said...

I agree with your mom, it makes my day when you finally update on your blog. Cambria sure is a beautiful thing, and it sounds like she's got personality and spunk like her mommy =) I love your bathing suit in the last two pictures, so cute!

Charis said...

She is so cute, I am so glad I finally had the opportunity to meet her. We really need to have a cousin party and hang out. :)