I had lots of fun with Grandpa when he was not at work or away on business or doing Bishop duties. He's a busy guy! He likes to hold me and smile at me and let me play with his glasses and suck on his pen that he always keeps in his shirt pocket. Grandpa would let me eat anything I wanted if Mommy wouldn't always take it away before I get a taste! Not even her favorite cereal, Oh's.
She does let me go to town on those peaches, though. I sure do enjoy those. Grandma let me play with the spoon and try to feed myself. I'm getting pretty good at it, don't you think??
Here I am taking an awkward bath in the kitchen sink! It actually wasn't so bad...I got to sit and play with my washcloth and splash around while Mom did the work. I only got a little startled when I leaned all the way forward to suck on the washcloth and got a face-full of water. Mom and Grandma were also a little startled!
Is there anything you DON'T take a picture of, Mom?
Mmmm Grandpa bought some pretty flowers for Grandma when she came down with Bronchitis, and they sure did smell good. This colorful booster seat served me well during my visit.
Of course we couldn't go to Pennsylvania without taking some fun fall pictures with the pumpkin and fruit stand on the corner. I got all dolled up to pose for Mom and Grandma. Earlier that day, I got to go visit Grandma at her Pre-K class and meet all her nice students playing on the playground.
Cheeeeeese.
That's a good crop of apples! I prefer the green. Can we buy some, Mom?
Holy cow, those are bigger than my head!
Hey, wasn't Cinderella a princess? Perfect, I fit right in here.
I'm such a big girl now, see?
Mommy and I with the "burning bush" in Grandma and Grandpa's yard. I love those pretty bushes, they're everywhere out there!
Grandma brought some plants and pumpkins home from the corner stand so that she could decorate her porch. Me and the fall decor on the front porch.,,just me and the mums hangin out.
Haha what a great picture of me and Grandpa. My eyes are huge and his eyes are squinty! On our last night before Mommy and I had to go home, we went out to dinner to the Olive Garden. I had fun being adored by the nice waitress...
and Grandma had fun feeding me ice water through a straw. I'm a pretty good sucker, and I do like water, but I think I like that little red light on the camera even more...
Uh, that drink was a little sour! I think I got some of the lemon. Blugh!
I sure love Grandpa Toone and he loves me! I'll miss him and Grandma so much, but I know they'll be coming to visit at Christmas time in Utah, so that makes me happy. We had such a fun visit, but now it's time to go home! Back to the airport with Mommy...
It's pretty early to be up and at 'em. We had to wake up at 5 am, and the ride to the airport took an hour and a half, and I hadn't even eaten breakfast yet! I'm a trooper, for sure.
Well, even though they said the flight was full and wouldn't let me have my carseat, luckily there was an empty seat in between Mommy and the nice grandma next to me. I got to sleep a little bit on the plane, and had a fun time playing with the nice lady and sitting up in the seat to play with my toys. Flying's not so bad!I'm ready to go on another trip! But next time, I want to bring Daddy along. He would have lots of fun. ;) And I missed him for 10 days! But I'm glad Mommy and I got to go to Pennsylvania and that I can say I've seen an Amish horse buggy and hershey kiss street lamps in Hershey!

2 comments:
What a fun surprise to find all those new pictures on your blog! So cute, and fun to relive the time you were here. We sure miss you both! Looking forward to December!
Looks like a fun-filled trip! So fun to have you visit. Thanks for coming to Dusty's with us! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment