We left on Friday morning, and the drive there wasn't bad at all. It's about 5.5 hours, and we stopped in Rexburg for lunch and groceries. Cami did awesome, she was a happy girl to be going to the cabin!
It was fun getting to the cabin first...everything was so spotless and peaceful! One by one, the rest of my family arrived throughout the evening, and I made everyone a dinner of ravioli veggie soup and garlic bread. Everyone fit in the 3 bedroom cabin somehow, with Mom and Dad in the living room and Bree and Cassity outside in a tent! They were such troopers, nobody ever complained, and we all survived with one bathroom. And I'm really glad we were in the bedroom right next to the bathroom, cuz I had to go about 3 times a night.
We had lots of fun just hanging around the cabin, where most everyone went biking, 4-wheeling, played horseshoes, and the girls loved picking wildflowers, swinging, and exploring. Here's Cam trying on the huge 4-wheeling helmet. Lookin good!
I love how inseperable Cami and Ari were. From the moment they woke up in the mornings, they were together reading books and playing with toys, eating meals next to each other and playing outside all day. Such cute patooties!
I love this picture. They were watching their dads drive down the road in the 4-wheelers I think. Twinsies!
Cute baby Katelyn waiting patiently in her car seat IN the bike trailer. Nathan found a creative way to allow her to go on bike rides. :)
Cam and Ari got a turn in the bike trailer too, with borrowed helmets. They were so excited!
It seems that everyone in the world has a bike except for me! Jake and I should really find a couple on KSL, I think it'd be fun.
4-wheeling with Dad! In his jailbird suit. :) They didn't wear helmets because they just went down the dirt road and back, don't worry.
So fun for a 2 year old's first time!
David went on a ride behind Jake, and this is what happens when you have to follow! Holy dirt. The guys went on lots of fun adventurous rides throughout the week.
Cam and Ari couldn't get enough of the swings!
Dorky picture of me, but cute of Britt in front of the cabin.
I love this one of their cute morning faces! They loved eating in the highchairs together and being fed yummy breakfasts by Grandma.
Reading with Grandma in the morning. They did LOTS of this! Nursery rhymes are their favorite, and it was so cute to hear the girls reciting them in unison.
And more fun times- bathtime! Even baby Katelyn joined in on the fun. I just love Cam's huge smile here.
And here's a couple videos of the girls, of course. The first one is them reading their books on the couch, entertaining themselves. I love that they love to read so much!
And who doesn't love the Hokie Pokie? Cami didn't know it, but Grandma and Ari helped her learn. Fun times!
More pictures of our trip to come!



















1 comment:
Yay! I love the videos the most. The little girls are so precious, and mom is a fabulous Grandma. :) Also, I love their nerdy little stretch pants. baaa haha.
Post a Comment