Here's Cam on the morning of her birthday, when she opened a few presents while Daddy was home. Grandma Toone sent her a Cinderella dress and wand- perfect!!
Here's our little princess, looking so dainty in her tiara. So cute.
She couldn't wait for her friends to come to her tea party!
Cute little cousin Ari was dazzling in her pink.
And Bella looked adorable in her princess dress and crown. There's just something about this picture that makes me smile over and over- darling little girls in princess outfits and pure daintiness!
Mae completed the little princess table, and the girls enjoyed their lunch on Disney princess plates. They ate all of Cami's favorites: chicken nuggets, grapes, strawberries, string cheese, fishies, yogurt, and pink strawberry lemonade to drink.
I loved watching the girls laugh and have fun together.We Moms hung out and snacked on the tea party food. :) Aunt Kate helped keep baby Lexi entertained.
I saw a cute idea on a website that I decided to try: Marshmallow wands! You just put a large marshmallow on a long lollipop stick, dip it in melted candy coating or almond bark, and then cover it with star sprinkles. They were super easy to make, and so cute!
The girls thought they were fun to wave around, and started saying "Bippity Boppity Boo" over and over again. It was pretty cute.
After lunch, the girls wanted to play! They headed straight for the dollhouse and played for a little bit.
And Cami still loves Ring Around the Rosie! Ohh the simple joys in life.
She opened her presents and got such fun things! Here she's admiring the Max and Ruby stuff.
And here's the Cinderella cake.
I've always thought of these kinds of cakes as freaky doll cakes, but I've grown to appreciate them more now. :) After looking at tons of pictures and watching YouTube videos, I concocted this princess from 2 round cakes and a dome cake in a Pyrex bowl. Made lots of buttercream frosting, and used marshmallow fondant for the dress. It was kind of a joke along the way, with fondant ripping all over the place and me thinking it was a lost cause, but it came together in the end. I used a ballerina Cinderella doll that Cami picked out at Toys R Us. I'm glad she liked the cake!
Mama and the birthday girl.
We cut and ate the back of the cake, and later when I pointed out to Cam that Cinderella looked silly now, she said "Yeah we ate her little bum!"
Happy Birthday little Princess Cami!













3 comments:
Well, that has to be the cutest, giggly princess party ever! Love it! She'll look back on that with happy memories for sure. Bibbidi, Bobbidi, Boo!
It really was so cute seeing all the girls together in their dresses and everything. Hope you don't mind us stealing your idea! ;) Ari doesn't care if anyone but Cami is there - Cam coming to her party is all she can talk about!
I am very impressed with your cake. . . I would never attempt such a thing. your party looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment