Thursday, June 21, 2012

Too Cute Not to Post

Cami Lamb loves nursery rhymes, and Hey Diddle Diddle is one of her favorites. Brittney gave us a CD of songs that Cam loves to listen to and sing along with. Here she is, singin and eatin her pickles at lunchtime.
I have lotsa cute random pictures of the girls, and just wanted to post them for record's sake. I like to look at their sweet little faces. :)

Cami and Ari in the hospital room when little Owen was born. They're like giddy little schoolgirls when they get together!
Ari came to play at our house the next day, and loved drawing with sidewalk chalk.
The classic pose for "Put your arm around her shoulder!" haha.
Me and Cami enjoying a day at the zoo the other month. We need to go back and see the new polar bear and seals!
Dad came just in time to see new baby Owen, and be here for Bree's awards banquet and birthday in April. He's a proud Grandpa!
And Cami's a nerdykins. She wanted to wear that ribbon around her head for awhile.
Enjoying some grub at Red Robin for Jake's birthday. That was a yummy fish burger I got to enjoy before my food world was turned upside down!
Silly Cam Cam. Nothin better than hanging upside down when you're young and spry.
Cute picture of Cami and Lexi before going to a friend's birthday party. I made them match, because it's fun.
Sisterly love. They really don't look alike! I love their beautiful brown and blue eyes.
Birthday girl Bella, her mommy Carrianne, and Cami giving her a green dancing kitty. That's the nickname Bella gave herself awhile ago, and we were excited to find a green kitty to give her! This was right before Bella opened a REAL kitty and the kids went crazy.
Smiley drooly baby girl, sitting up so tall.
She's such a good natured baby, I seriously am so thankful for that. Bless you, my angel Alexia!
Happy Birthday Daddy! I had fun wrapping his presents and creating a lovely array for him to open. Mostly clothes, nothin too exciting! He turned 31, and we had fun celebrating. I love you, my Jakey Boy!
Enjoying a day at the park with my cousin Diane and her boys. Lexi was enthralled with little Miles.
And this is her silly Cabbage Patch Kid face. She does it all the time and it gives me a good chuckle.
Cami looking pretty for church, and she can't walk past the porch without picking up her sidewalk chalk and leaving a little scribble.
Cheeeeeese!
And here's me, thrown into the random mix. Sporting my hat to church and feeling pretty good and more confident than the first week. I do love our ward- they're all so caring and supportive. This is the dress I bought after I met with the dietician and learned I'd need a feeding tube and was feeling overwhelmed. Retail therapy always helps.
Love this one of Lexie Lou! Summer rompers are the best.
Haha...totally caught in the act of laughing, and looking so cute and chubby.
My girls are getting so big! Lexi's crawling now, has 2 teeth, looooves to eat her baby food, and is discovering cords, fireplace handles, houseplants, and chewing on any tidbit she can find on the floor. She's just as happy as can be. Cami is her sassy, spunky self and has hit the threeeeeees where she wants to be completely independant, defiant, full of attitude and tantrums. But we love her of course and know this too shall pass. :)
So grateful for these little chillens!

1 comment:

Adam and Jessica said...

Your girls are so beautiful and look just like you! I love the picture of Alexia's cabbage patch face. She is such a doll!