Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Picture Party! Catch-Up

 There's my cutie pie, riding a pony at Farm Country in Thanksgiving Point. She loved it! We went there at the end of the summer with Brittney's kiddos, and I just never posted this cute picture. This is a collection of pictures of late...totally random, but oh so important. :)

Cami is in LOVE with Halloween! She wanted to wear her witch's hat in September.
 Lexi Lou loves the swings! This was one of her first times in a real swing, and she's just all giggles and smiles.
 Look at that cute morning face!
 Haha...sometimes she shys away from posing with Cam. It's hard to get a picture of them when they're both holding still and smiling!
 My little pink princess, standing outside after the Women's Expo. Cami loves expos, because it's like trick or treating with all those candy bowls!
 Little miss brown eyes.
 For Britt's birthday, we watched the General Relief Society Broadcast, and then went out to dinner to Pei Wei. Love that place! I was actually able to find a dish that was gluten free, dairy free, egg free, soy free. Yes! (The vietnamese spring rolls, by the way.) Love these beautiful ladies!
 And this little lady too! My Grandma Willes was at Bree's Stake Conference when we all went to see Bree called as the Stake Young Womens President. Woo hoo! I loved Grandma's outfit...she was decked out in white and blue for BYU. They were playing against Utah that night! (And lost, but that's ok). Grandma's such a cute, cute, lady.
 I love putting Cami's hair in a side ponytail braid. Maybe cuz it's one of the only things I can actually do...but I think it looks super cute on her.
And then the next day, it leaves a cute ponytail like this! Here Cami's playing with her pet spiders (she called them dogs). They were a make and take craft from library storytime, and she loved them so much, she carried them around like this through the grocery store. And got super upset when half their legs fell off. :)
Trying on a vampire dress. So cute! I bought it at a dollar store a couple years ago. Fun for dress up, and maybe a Halloween party. She really wants to be a ghost for Halloween this year- whatever you say, missy!
 Yay, we love visits from Aunt Bree.
 Cuuute.
 I just had to showcase Lexi's stylin black tennis shoes.

 The girls have matching butterfly sleepsacks- I love them! Fleecey and warm for the colder nights. Cami doesn't really wear hers anymore, but they looked cute for a picture!

Wrestling on the couch
 And Lexi likes to "dive" into the couch. Makes me nervous but she gets a kick out of it!
 Swinging happily, once again! I'm loving these fall days outside. Perfect weather!

 And last weekend, we partook of the Gluten Free Expo in Sandy. It was awwwesome! We got there early and stood in the long line to get in, and this cute apple came and visited us.
 Yay, Cami and Daddy were also gung ho about the expo! They're my 2 biggest gluten free supporters. :)
 It was magical...hundreds of booths with food to taste and take home. It was like Christmas! So glad I got to be a part of it, and already can't wait for next year. Well, that's a little of what we've been up to lately, now let all the Halloween fun begin!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Love all the cute pictures, and I'm so glad you loved the Gluten -free expo. Yay for SLC supporting you! Sure love seeing pictures of grandchildren, and excited you're coming to visit again! =)

Unknown said...

So cute! Those girls sure are little cuties!!! I miss all the fun things there are to do in UT right now! We're still figuring it out over here :) Miss you!