Ohhh the joys of being a kid. :)
We totally used to do that on the Toone Dairy Farm during summer visits as kids. I loved it.
Lexi Lou hung out on a tractor and had the time of her life, as you can see. (She's walking now, by the way! She took her first steps a couple weeks ago, and now she gets so proud of herself when she walks across a room. It's so cute to watch.)
Then there was a giant slide at the top of a dirt hill. I didn't go down, cuz just looking at the bumps made my bony butt hurt. But Britt was a gem and went down twice with Cami. (After we looked up at the top and saw Cami ready to slide down by herself). Here they are starting at the top on a burlap sack, then sliding down and hugging the side the first time. The 2nd ride was smoother in the middle. Cami loved it!! She is pretty fearless.
Lexi? She was a good little prospector.
Cami and Ari rode on the cute little barrel farm animal train ride. It was so cute to see their little faces lit up so bright.Climbing up the pipe slide.
Weeeee!
I love this picture! Ari and Cam, playing in a pool of corn kernels.
How creative is this? A tire made into a pony swing! Cami was in heaven.
"Look, Mom- I'm a 3!"
Cutie patooties in the pumpkin patch.
Haha why is my child always so passive.
A hay ride took us to the pumpkin patch and back. It was a nice little ride through the countryside.The girls enjoyed a bean bag toss.
Then they headed to the petting zoo, which was full of goats, sheep, and piglets running around. This blackish gray goat looked about ready to pop!
Cute little pig family.
And say hello to the ugliest pig I've ever seen!
Wow, go from that picture to this adorable little face. Owen was such a cutie, chillin in the stroller with his feet up on the pumpkin.
Love him! Happy 6 Month Birthday, little man!
Awww there's my smiley Lexi Lou. I had my phone camera reversed so that she could see her face in the screen, and she got a kick out of it. Look at those cute little teeth!
Hahaha there was a ring toss with these hula hoops, and I handed the whole pile to her to see what she'd do. She got kind of tangled.
I love her look of submission.
Me and Cami Lamb. She didn't want to stop and pose for a picture...too much to do!
At the end, the kids got to pick more pumpkins to take home. Britt had 30 pounds worth included in her pass. That's a lot of pumpkins!
Thanks Britt, we had so much fun! Can't wait to go back next year. Lexi will be runnin all over the place by then. :)






























2 comments:
Yay! We love Hee Haw farms! :) And Lexi is WALKING??! Craziness!! And Owen is 6 months?? ! Whoa! Seriously, time is zipping by so fast! Love looking at all the pictures :)
I just found this post! Love all the fun pictures! Yay for Hee-Haw Farms- I've never been there but I'm glad Brittney took you guys. Lexi is so cute and chill in her purple duds, and Cami looks like she's having the time of her life. Little O is growing up so fast- handsome boy! And you girls are beautiful as always!
Post a Comment