Monday, April 8, 2013

Cami's 4th Birthday! Cami Lamb Facts

 Happy Birthday to our sweet Cami Lamb! I can't believe she's 4 already, holy cow. We love this girl so much- she's such a joy! I was just as excited to celebrate her birthday this year as she was. She woke up on Friday, March 15th and enjoyed a colorful bowl of Lucky Charms whilst adorned as the birthday clown. Then she got to open some presents before Daddy went to work. She got a cool claw that picks things up, cuz I saw it at Toys R Us and thought it was awesome.
 She got lots of fun stuff from her grandmas, including this cute Toto dog with a Wizard of Oz book.
 Max and Ruby! Yay, I had to get these for her when I saw them on Amazon. Her two best buddies! And I love her princess nightgown- it totally epitomizes her love of everything princess these days.
 Later in the day, Cam helped me make the marshmallow fondant for her special Max and Ruby cake.
 We had her Max and Ruby party the day after her birthday with friends and lots of cousins. I spent much of her birthday working on the cake! And then Aunt Bree came and whisked her away on a date! They went to Kmart where she picked out a crazy straw cup, and then they went to Jamba Juice. Cami loves her smoothies! And her Auntie Bree.
 We met up with Ari and fam at the park, and had a picnic lunch. Cami and Ari made a new friend on the playground, and had a blast running around and playing.
That night, after Daddy got home from work, we went to Boondocks for the first time.Cami got a free unlimited play pass since it was her birthday, and we got to join in on the fun! Bumper boats, go carts, mini golf (we didn't quite make it that far), the GIGANTic kid play zone where Cami was in heaven, and arcade games. I'm a sucker for arcade games and getting tickets- I think it's so fun to trade them in for prizes! Even if they are dinky and cheap. :) Anyways, we had lots of fun, and I want to go back on Jake's birthday!

Cam also got to celebrate her birthday with Mae at Grandma and Grandpa Yospe's house the week before. Mae is one year and 5 days older, and they sure have a lot of fun together! Especially with cousin Max.
 Opening more presents on Sunday...the day after the party. We spread out her birthday over the whole weekend- it was great! She got a super fun marble works toy, and some new princess dresses, lots of books, dolls, a princess sword (her #1 birthday request), an awesome bug catcher, and other fun stuff.
This girl is 4!! Look at those adorable little fingers.
Facts about Cami:
Favorite Food: Fish- Tilapia and salmon (every time we ask what she wants for dinner, this is what she requests. Fine with me!), macaroni and cheese, chicken nuggets and french fries and ketchup and chocolate milk (she told me all that in one breath). She also loves anything sweet- she has a major sweet tooth for sugary candy, which I'm not thrilled about! She also loves smoothies and oatmeal.
Favorite Primary Song: "Whenever I Hear the song of a bird..." (My Heavenly Father Loves Me), Nephi's Courage
Favorite Stuffed Animal: Lulu (the pink bear blankie she's had since birth)
Favorite Book: the Winnie the Pooh book from the library (she made me put that...she's only read it once)
Favorite Movie: Max & Ruby!
Favorite Princess: Cinderella
Favorite Color: pink
What do you want to be when you grow up? a doctor (I really think she could, too. She's seen me go to so many appointments and get my blood drawn, blood pressure taken, and always is so fascinated by it. She pretends to be a doctor at home, and she's super brave when she gets her own shots at the doctor! Go Cam)
Who's your favorite prophet? President Monson
What do you dream about at night? Skeletons and all kinds of scary stuff
Who's your favorite sister? Lexi
What's your favorite vacation? The cabin in Island Park
What did you want for your birthday? A princess sword and pixie dust
If you had a super power, what would you want to do? Fly
Favorite Activities: Make crafts, go to school, go on adventures with Mom, go to the park, play with Ari and have sleepovers, read library books, play with my dollies, color, do puzzles
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Read books with him and color with him go "Wheee" and eat candy
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Go to the park and go to school with her and say prayers with her and play with her and she's my best friend. :)
Special Interests: bugs, spiders, animals, princesses, books, electronics, drawing and writing
Biggest Accomplishments: She and Lexi successfully started sharing a room! They do great, with Cami in her toddler bed and Lexi in her crib. Cam started Sunbeams this year, which she loves, although sometimes she says she misses the nursery for the toys and snacks. :) Cami can write her name quite well, and knows how to write all the letters of the alphabet. She learned how to pedal her 3 wheeler bike.
Talents: Writing, singing, reading, great memory!
Most Endearing Qualitites: Super funny and silly. Smart, eager and willing to learn, great reader
Goals for Next Year: Start preschool this fall at the local high school! She's super excited. Be a neater eater....I don't know what it is, but she makes SUCH a mess when she eats! All over herself, the table and the floor. We try to get her to eat like a princess, but it hasn't worked yet. Stop having accidents at night (bless her heart...it happens every week or so, and we're not sure why) And learn to be a better listener and to not say no and be as defiant. She'll get there!

Quotes: "Let's play the animal game!" "Knock knock....who's there...banana" "Don't copy me!" "Hey Dad, tell me about your day!" "It takes some practice to trick." (after Daddy said Cam, you tricked me!) "We’re all falling over because the house must be crooked."
"I like ants on my hands. I put my hand down by the ants, but they were naughty and wouldn’t crawl on my fingers, so I stomped on them."
"When Heavenly Father and Jesus came to Joseph Smith, do you think the leaves crackled?"

Current Stats: 40 inches tall, 36 pounds, about the 50th % across the board.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I sure love that little girl! This was so fun to read all her "stats"- and there were some new things and surprises! She's growing and changing, and what she said about you brought tears to my eyes. Such a sweet title thing- we love her dearly! Happy, beautiful 4 year old!