Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Fun Winter/Spring Outings

 I just wanted to get some more photos posted because I want the girls to remember all the fun things they've done! I love that I get to spend every day with these two little ladies, and that I have a husband who goes along with my crazy adventures and packed family fun schedules. :) From swimming at the local rec center, which the girls LOVE to do, to visiting Kangaroo Zoo. Thanks to Grandma Willes! She won some passes at a senior function, and gave them to us because she knew we would put them to good use. We'd never been, and thought it was a lot of fun! Cami and Lexi went crazy on all those bounce houses for a good 2 hours.


 There she is, Grandma Willes herself! She's such a good great grandma, that she plays Barney Memory with the kiddos. :) Cami gave her that Valentine necklace.
 We like to play with friends, and I watch Will sometimes while his mom helps out at the school. Will and Cami are in the same primary class and are good buddies. They like to play with legos, run around and have sword fights!
 We enjoyed the Safety Kids Fair again this year at the Expo Center. We went with Walter and Esther, and the kids loved this wall of coloring!
 We always enjoy a good Jazz Game! Haha Cami's face makes me laugh in this picture.
 And who could resist a chuckle over this one! Crazy hair Lexi Lou.
 Oh, and just a casual mustache for Cam while reading.
 Wheeler Farm! It's always fun to visit the animals. This is one of my all time favorite pictures of my two sweet girls! I hope they're always best friends. :)
 Look at that adorable cowgirl! That's what she says she wants to be when she grows up, after all.
 A free day at the zoo- yes please! We went in February, and I think that was the last time we've been. It was before the new lions and zebras arrived, so we're anxious to go back and see the new additions! I love Cami's krimpy post-french braids hair.
We went with Will and his cousin and had a great time.
 Love!

 Cute cousin Bryan playing Chutes and Ladders with Lexi one night when we babysat them.
 Ari slept over, so we went to Menchies frozen yogurt! We love that place. Even on a cold rainy night, it hits the spot. (I get the dairy free sorbet and top with fresh fruit. Yum)
 The girls were invited to a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party for our friend, Jacob. Lexi rocked her mask.
 Pinata time!
 Cami held a little baby there, and I just think this picture is so cute. It's a great one of Jake!
We spent a lot of time at parks, including this new one at the apartments in our ward. It's fun, because the kids can play in the sand, swing on swings and play to their heart's content!
 And here's one more trip to Wheeler Farm, with our friends the Carlsons. Mary used to be in Cami's primary class before they moved, and they're cute little friends.
 Lexi (holy adorable!), Anna, Cami, Mary, Jackson, Daniel...marvelling at the Box Elder bugs.

 Plenty of PLAY!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cute family fun! Nobody does that better than you! You're a busy, active mom for those lucky little girls. Love you all!