Congratulations, Cami Lamb, for making it through a fabulous year of preschool! Awww this first picture makes me sentimental because she's growing up so fast. This was one day at preschool when they made monsters faces or something.
She's had so many awesome experiences this year as a Junior Jaguar at West Jordan High. They do a great job and we are very pleased with it. Cami loved school in the beginning and for MOST of the year. There were some days, however, when she simply didn't want to go. Or she got really sad when I had to leave. This was one such day, when I dropped her off a little late, so I stayed and went to the petting farm out on the football field with Lexi and all the preschoolers. What a fun day for those kiddos! The girls got to sit on a big beautiful horse.
And hold baby chicks.
Cami had tons of fun adventures. At the end of the year, they held a Carnival, which I volunteered for. I figured I might as well start getting involved now, and prepare for experience in the PTA and being a room mom in the years to come! It was really fun. Cami got to wear her junior jag t-shirt, and she was so excited to have me with her for the whole preschool day.
A fun clown came, and did a silly magic show.
It was fun to watch Cami laugh and be with her little friends.
Then we all went outside and the kids played carnival games. I volunteered at the Bee game, where you knock bees down with a beanbag.
They had face painting, a bounce house, games and prizes, and even a cotton candy machine! I took some and smelled it and saved it for Lexi Lou. :)
Cami opted for a spider on her cheek and a blue ball, her new favorite color.
Everyone enjoyed a picnic lunch, and I loved being with my little cutie and seeing her with her friends that she's made. She stuck to my side most of the time though. :)
And after that last day at the carnival, they were done! Time for GRADUATION. Who knew that Preschool Graduation was such a big deal!
It was held in the auditorium of the High School, with decorations everywhere, programs, songs, slideshow, and handing out diplomas. Cami Lamb was one of the only kids who refused to wear her graduation cap! Silly girl. There she is at the top left, next to one of her student teachers, Melissa.
Wooo, look at that fancy stage!
I couldn't get a good picture of our little graduate as she came down from the stage and got her diploma. But she also got this ribbon around her neck too!
The cute balloon archways.
Cami got a picture with two of her good friends, Lyndi and Ellie. Such cute girls.
Here's Miss Kris, the main teacher who made it all happen. She's wonderful.
Sister poses
Miss Melissa, Cami's "nice" teacher :)
And Miss Brenda, Cami's "fun" teacher. She and Cami got along really well and had such a cute playful relationship. I felt sad saying goodbye to her, and I know Cami misses her too!
Family photo time! I like this picture of all of us. The first graduation of many....oh man I don't even want to think about high school and college graduations! Time goes WAY too fast.
Did you see that big huge gift bag Cami got for graduating? Full of books, candy, prizes, a quote book of all the students and pages all about each child, a dvd of the preschool slideshow, and all kinds of fun stuff. Then they had a live band with dancing, and cookies and drinks for refreshments. I love how Cami held her paw print sugar cookie with pink frosting so gingerly...
And then got so upset when it broke. :)
Keep learning, my sweet girl, and growing and making friends and loving life. You are beautiful, smart, spunky, sweet, and amazing. You are going to do GREAT things

2 comments:
Cami's beautiful, as is your post….and the ending made me cry! She does look so much like you at that age- and look how the years have flown! Enjoy every day with your precious girls!
How have I missed all these pics! She's so cute in all of these. Can you believe she'll be a kindergartener in just a couple weeks?!
Post a Comment