It was cute...on one of the spider webs, Cami was too scared to step out onto the next bar, and started to cry. Lexi had no fear, and went right past her and did it. That gave Cami the courage she needed, and was then able to do it. :) Sisters are the best.
The Utah State Fair is always a good time. The girls and Jake got some KFC ahead of time to enjoy there, while I took my own little dinner.
Farming for veggies
Lexi's creation. :) So cute!
Baby lamb and Cami Lamb
Lex and I at the Women's Expo
And the Riverwoods Chalk Art Festival in Provo. Such a cool Elsa and Anna drawing!
This picture will forever remind me of my childhood home. This painting was a faithful member of our family there.Brittney and her family met us there, and the girls had fun drawing with their own sidewalk chalk!
Owen and Lex, cutie patooties.
Dancing in the only way that Cami knows how. :) Holding hands and spinning. :)
Fun at the toy store, Blickenstaff's
Haha I love this random tiger head! And the girls' faces.
Natural History Museum of Utah
We got in free for doing the library summer reading program, and met up with our friends, the Carlsons, there. Cami, Daniel and Mary having fun on the roof.And we went to Hogle Zoo as a family on their free day, and rode the train.
Love this lion fountain!
Jake drives this massive Green Team truck around when he works the highschool football games in the fall. He brought it home a few times, and Cami thought it was so cool. It's massive!!
Beautiful ombre fall trees.
Lexi Lou in a cute fall dress after church one day.
Love her sassy spunk.
The Gluten Free Expo did not disappoint, once again! We've been the past 3 years, and every time, I look forward to it like Christmas. :) I got SOO many free samples and goodies, and at the end they were handing out full sized products. It was awesome! (Although I was super sick and bloated afterwards, which I blame on the dairy, sugar, corn, etc. that I loaded up on). Oopsie. Yay for free stuff though.
Just trying to get a nice picture of the girls after church one day. This was all I could get. :)
And we took one last trip to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens, the day before it closed for the winter. It was beautiful! Brittney and her kids joined us, and the girls had a blast with their cute cousins.
Awesome hills for rolling!
And leaves for throwing! 1...2....3.....
Go!!
Light, leaves, and Lexi Lou.
It was a fabulous fall season. Till next year. :)
1 comment:
Super cute and fun Fall memories! I realized I hadn't checked your blog for awhile…and so catching up on comments. Love, love, love these little faces! (and the big ones too!)
Post a Comment