Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Cami's Getting Baptized! Photo Shoot with Aunt Jana

We are so proud of this sweet little lady. She made the decision to be baptized, and got ready by going to the Salt Lake Temple for a photo shoot. Aunt Jana did an amazing job, as always, and Cami looked so beautiful in her new baptism dress! She tried on lots at White Elegance, and ended up choosing this one all by herself. It was fun to see all her cute poses and smiles, looking so happy and peaceful on the temple grounds. Yay Cami! We love you, sweetie. 




















I love to see the temple!
And I love to see this little girl make the decision to follow the Savior and be baptized. As her mom, I'm so proud and grateful for her sweet example and willingness to accept the Gospel. I'm also so grateful that we have the Gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives, and the many blessings that come from it!

No comments: