
As you can see, this is the worst part of moving anywhere....trying to fit your dumb couches out the door and down the stairs!! Abe and Jake gave it a good try, as Jordan and Ike sat leisurely on the smaller couch that had already made it down the stairs. But Abe started to get pinned against the wall and things weren't going so well....

So the other boys decided to come help. Bless them. They found a way to maneuver it around the corner without scratching off all the leather...

And there's Ike taking the grunt of the work at the bottom. Isn't it great to have brothers to do dirty work like this?? So the couch made it safely into our new home, along with everything else! It only took us a few hours of moving and unpacking, and then Jake and I and my mom headed back to our teensy condo to do more dirty work...cleaning.

And here we are at the end of the day, exhausted and ready to be out of there.

Wahoo, we did it! Our first move as a married couple, and into our first new home. We're livin it up in West Jordan now and are enjoying our new ward, scout callings :), neighborhood, and house of course. More updates to come soon!!
1 comment:
Yay my long lost friend, I'm so glad you're back in the blogging world, oh how I've missed you so! I'm glad the move went well and safe. I hope to see lots more pictures to come =)
Post a Comment