| http://www.myheritage.com/collage |
MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Genealogy sites - Geneology
I saw this on my friend Sommer's blog and had to try it. Ya know, curiosity just gets the best of you sometimes. And I even did it twice with different pictures, and got a couple of the same girls. Although I don't even know who the main girl is. It's kinda fun to see what comes up...go ahead, try it!
4 comments:
You don't know who olympic swimming gold medalist and former co-host of NBA Inside Stuff Summer Sanders is?
Shame on you!
oops my bad for being out of the loop. She's a nice looking girl!
What Julia Stiles didn't come up??? What the heck!
i think you are prettier than any of these 'stars' and i am not just saying that. i remember the first time g. yospe met you she said, "She took my breath away".
Love, Emma
Post a Comment