Wednesday, October 22, 2008

TaGgEd?


I have been Tagged by Ike Yospe at http://whygiveadarn.blogspot.com/ VIA Abe Yospe at http://theblogocheese.blogspot.com/

My first tag, I am really SO excited. Let me know how I do! Wish me luck..



Three local coaches in the last ten years that should work on the same staff:
1.) Ray Giacoletti
2.) Garry Crowton
3.) Brent Guy

Three costumes:
1.) Cow with udders
2.) The Hobo's crack
3.) The "cereal" killer

Three shows:
1.) Small Wonder
2.) Alf
3.) Punky Brewster

Three things that are real sticky:
1.) glue
2.) sweets
3.) tape

Three years in a row:
1.) Utah 34 - BYU 31
2.) Utah 34 - BYU 31
3.) Utah 34 - BYU couldn't quite get 31 points

People I tag:
1.) Yospe Parents (I guess it's time to start a blog)
2.) Luke
3.) Lincoln
4.) Linda
5.) Josh
6.) Justin (time you update your blog)
7.) Linda Toone
8.) Steve Barnes
9.) Tyler Bredhauer
10.) David Misiego

Good luck- I can't wait to read em!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Are you wanting my Josh to answer this tag or someone else?

Ike said...

Jacob, how come you didn't return the favor and tag me again so I could do another post of the same thing?

Cheeseboy said...

Is the retag allowed in the tagging rules? I need to check the rule book.