I got thinking about last year, and how things were with Jake and I, and what we were up to. Just last October is when he proposed to me up in Millcreek Canyon over a campfire in the rain :), complete with burning candles and music and a very thoughtful lengthy poem he wrote. Then he took me to the Tuscany restaurant where he had these beautiful roses waiting on the table. Dang, that was just a year ago!
And also last year for Halloween, he dressed up as a tattooed biker dude and I was a witch of some sorts, and that night we went to the scariest haunted place ever-Haunted Hollow in Ogden. Jake got so scared in the suffocating fog room, that he held on to the guy in front of him till we found our way out. haha!
We also took our engagement pictures at this time last year at Memory Grove...
And of course we enjoyed the rival football game at the Yospe's, and we all know how that one turned out. I was the only one smiling at the end. Huh!We'll see how it ends up this Saturday....dun dun duuuunnn.
But anyways, I do love this time of year, and hope you're all enjoying it too!
3 comments:
I love looking at your pictures from one year ago. Man time goes by so fast and things change so much in just a year! Married, new house, baby on the way........ I'm so happy for you! Oh yeah and give me a call PLEASE when you are in Pa and we'll have to get together.
I shall be the only one wearing Y clothing this saturday in my home too... Don't worry it makes it all the more exciting! Wouldn't you agree!?!
I agree I love the fall! I always wanted to be married in October. However Craig proposed in Februrary... there was no waiting until October to get married. That is alright, I suppose July was a good time to be married as well.
Can you believe it's been a year already? And now little Cambria's on the way. =) Can't wait to see you guys out here next month!
Post a Comment