For all of you who have been wondering what my belly looks like these days...here you go! It's growing, that's for sure! Supposedly my baby is only about a pound at this stage, so I'm a little nervous to see how big I get when she grows to the full 7 or 8 pounds (hopefully no more). I'm doin well though...feeling pretty good, just adding up the weeks! Sleeping is getting more and more tricky...I wish I were allowed to lie on my back, it would make sleep so much easier! I'm trying the whole put the pillow between your knees and lie on your left side thing, but I just end up tossing and turning a lot. Any suggestions or words of wisdom from you moms??

haha I had to do this pose. It's tradition I think.
And here's some of the Toone gang when we got together for a little cousin reunion at Brittney's house. 3 of us are pregnant, can you guess who??I'll tell ya. It's my cousin Claire (in the dress), then me, and then my sister close behind. Fun times! Claire's having a boy, and Brittney's having a girl like me...I'm so excited! Her 2 boys, Bryan and Matty, are going to be such cute big brothers, and Bryan said it was his little sister in mom's tummy since the beginning!
9 comments:
Oh my word you are soooooooo pretty and cute!!!!
My only suggestion is Tylenol PM - sleeping can be so difficult when you're pregnant. Either that or sleep in a Lazy Boy chair. Good luck and hang in there!
~b
Cute pics, Heath! Take more from the side so we can see your profile. Good luck w/ the sleeping thing - it's always tricky for me!
Your tummy is adorable, and growing! So fun! Good luck with the sleeping....its been too long to remember if I had trouble with that or not! =)
You look great! I love the little heart on the belly pose! I felt so fat when I was pregnant that I wouldn't let Tim take any pics of me. I'm regreting it now! Your little girl will love looking back someday and seeing you when you were carrying her.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY HEATHER!
Now that is looking really good
Alles Gute..Paes & Schw Wirthlin
Very cute pictures.
Congrats you two!
Yay! It's crazy how I seem to always be the last to get news! I'm so glad we're back in touch... even if it's through the blogging world. I'm glad you are pregnant, and what a bonus to look so cute while you're at it! Sister Fjeldsted that worked at the MTC is my sister-in-law! I love her, in fact, she subbed my district right before we flew out and we made the random connection that I had been an EFY counselor with her little sis. Back then, I couldn't even spell my future last name. :) She has two cute little kids, and they live in St. Louis.
Post a Comment