Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Latest Happenings...

My older sister, Bree, came home from her mission! Wahoo! She actually came home like 3 weeks ago, but it's been a busy Holiday season. :) She served in the Spokane, Washington spanish Mission, was a fabulous missionary, and completed the total of everyone in our family serving missions. Pretty cool. I missed her a lot, and it's good to have her back! She had a layover in Salt Lake for like 30 minutes before she flew on to Pennsylvania where my parents are, so Jake and I waited right outside the security gate at the airport and welcomed her excitedly, and she got to meet Jake for the first time! Crazy. I met Jake like a week after she went into the MTC, and then we got married, bought a house, and I got pregnant all in that short time. Surprise!So now Bree is living at home until January, and then she'll come out to UT to find a place to live and get a career! She already graduated BYU and worked as a YMCA youth/camp/sports director in PA for 4 years, so she's looking for something along the recreation lines if anyone has any suggestions! Anyways, welcome back, Schmee. Love ya!

1 comment:

Sommer said...

Wow, I didn't know she got back, yay! You will have a wonderful christmas all together. Is Brittnay coming home too?