Sunday, February 22, 2009

Getting Anxious


We're playing the waiting game now! Coming into the homestretch, with 3 more weeks, I feel like she's getting ready to come out. And we're almost ready for her to come out! The nursery is pretty much ready, minus the cutesy decorative finishing touches, but those aren't super necessary. The important thing is that we have all the equipment we need, thanks to the wonderful showers that were thrown for us by both sides of our family and my work. That was way nice, and Cambria is stocked with all kinds of fun, useful stuff!

She has the hiccups right now. It's funny but I feel bad for her...it doesn't seem very fun. Baby hiccups are super fast, like every 3 seconds. She has them pretty much every day, so she must be getting plenty of nourishment. We went to the doctor this past Thursday, and he said I'm gettin close but he doesn't think I'll deliver within the next 2 weeks. That's ok with me...but Cambria has the ultimate say, so I guess we'll just see! He said she's head down, thank goodness, and I'm dilated a centimeter, but she still needs to drop down more and she'll probably keep growing a little bit. Let's just hope she doesn't get to be 10 pounds like I was when I was born! Bless you, Mom.And these are just the beautiful roses that Jake brought home for me for Valentines Day. What a thoughtful husband! I got up and made him breakfast...heart-shaped pancakes (or at least I tried) and my specialty scrambled eggs. And then later we went to the Olive Garden for a delicious dinner, thanks to the gift card from Grandma Yospe for Christmas! The food was wonderful, and the day was just a good one. Thanks, Jakey for being my sweet Valentine!

3 comments:

Sommer said...

you must be the cutes pregnant girl ever! You look soooo good! I'm so excited for you Heather dear, I can't wait, three weeks, that'll happen in no time.

Linda said...

Those are beautiful flowers!! Way to go Jake! And Heather, your pregnant little tummy is adorable! I don't want you to have a huge baby, but I'm hoping you go at least to your due date, so she won't be too old when I get there! =) Can't wait!! xoxox

Jolene said...

Heather you look so great for being sooo pregnant! I am so excited for you! I want to see tons of pictures! I love ya!