It was so much fun...we had everyone over for a big turkey dinner. It was like Thanksgiving! And then we had an Easter Egg hunt in our yard for my nephews and Bree and Nathan who always appreciate candy and a good hunt. :) My mom, Jake and I had fun filling the tons of eggs and hiding them all over the back and front yard. It made me excited to start doing it for Cambria next year when she knows a little more of what's going on! Here's some pictures of the enjoyable and beautiful day!
Here's our little Easter pixie. This is the first real outfit she's worn, that doesn't include footies and snaps. :) She wears it well! Just didn't seem too thrilled at the time...

Gotta love those little twig arms and chicken legs. :)
I love this little sleeper that she wore later that day...it says Baby's 1st Easter and has a pink fuzzy bunny tail on the back and bunny footies. Too cute.
Cambria and Grandma Willes bonding...And here's the whole gang crammed into our kitchen.

Cute little Bryan got so excited hunting for the eggs. And even Grandma Willes joined in on the fun!
Here's Bree, Nathan, the boys, and Bree's friend and roommate Cassity.



Just a random picture of her surprised face. I think my mom was making "trilling" noises with her lips.
The Toones...minus my dad, but he's coming to visit at the end of this month! That'll be so nice!
And what's Easter without a little egg dying? Jake and I wanted to but never got around to it, so when I went down to Springville to visit Brittney the day after Easter, Bryan and I got to it! It was so cute to see his amazement and excitement at the "science" of it all. The fun never lessens for me either! So it was an awesome Easter full of fun festivities, but it was great to remember the true meaning...our Savior. I'm SO grateful for Him and for His Gospel, and that's He's given us families to enjoy and to love!
6 comments:
She is so cute in her Easter dress! I am sorry you were in so much pain on Saturday...I had no idea! You sure hid it well! Glad you are feeling better and that you had a happy Easter :)
I love the 3rd one down - her face totally made me laugh. Such facial expressions!
That was such an Easter to remember- thanks for the wonderful memories! (starting with Jana's cute photo fest! =) It was wonderful to have all the family together (except Dad!) and I'll be so envious when you do it all again in a couple of weeks with him and not me! One of these days we'll get out there together to love and play with those little ones!
Wow what a great blog!!!She is adorable! So nice to see that you guys and your family are doing so well. We definantly need to hang out. I hope all is well!
Great pics, you look great HEather!
I'm sorry you have been having a hard time. I'm glad you are feeling better. I enjoyed seeing the pics of the fam. I'm not surprised that Nathan and Bree were out there hunting eggs. How fun! I love Cambria's little Easter outfit!
Post a Comment