This is what occurs when a baby is just so dang cute, and especially when half of her grandparents live across the country and beg for new pictures. Cambria is doing great, and so is mommy and daddy. We had a fun Easter, which I'll be posting pictures of later, and also had a photo shoot with my sister-in-law, Jana over the weekend. I'm way excited to post those pictures! My mom's visit was so fun...it was such a joy to have her here and we miss her already! Cambria's way lucky to have such loving, wonderful grandparents!
Today is Cambria's one month birthday! :) Oh how time flies.
haha, I love this face. She has quite the array of expressions, usually incorporating the furrowed brow. Below, her little bum says Be Mine but she doesnt seem to know it. I think she's happy that the warm weather's coming so that she doesnt have to wear hats anymore...they always seem to find their way over her eyes. And she sure does love her binkie! She rejected the cute, littler binkies we offered her, so my mom went and bought a couple identical ones in pink and purple so at least she'd look girlie. :)



I love this Boppy bouncer seat, it just looks so cozy like a big pink cloud.
Jake said she looks like a unicorn in this picture. I laughed just cuz it was funny to hear him say unicorn. haha
Here's Grandma Toone helping me wrap Cambria up after her first real bath, which she actually enjoyed! She just happens to look like she's wiping her eyes afterward like a normal person.;)
Grandma enjoyed holding her during General Conference...and so did I! I just happened to doze with her a little too.
classic look for her.
so precious!
My sister, Brittney, loaned me her "pouch" which i was a little hesitant to try, but its pretty handy! my little kangeroo.
It's been fun to dress her in her little newborn and premie clothes! Happy 1 month Birthday, little Cambria! We sure do love you!
6 comments:
Very cute. Mom's going to cry for sure. :)
ah she is just so darn perfect and beautiful Heather!
Yes Britt, you're right! How I miss that teensy little one!! It's past midnight and 6 will come way too soon, but I couldn't resist looking for pictures of her. I hit the jackpot! Keep them coming Heather, it makes the pain lessen a little! =) Miss you all, Mom
She is soo cute. She looks just like her Daddy.
Heather, she is so beautiful! I love looking at pictures of her. I just can't get over dang cute she is. I can't wait to meet her. Sometime... =)
Oh, and I love the little blue knitted hat. That is so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment