Monday, May 4, 2009

Cambria Cuteness

Well, she still doesn't have a lot of meat on her bones, but she sure has a lot of personality!
Love those big eyes and that "inquisitive" brow.
This is usually what happens when she wears a hat or a headband. Poor girl. :)
Smartie pants.

That's her cool girl, sly smile.

Check out that bright-eyed smile and that crazy hair!

Gotta love that nose wrinkle.
I LOVE this face. It was while she was perched in the pouch I was wearing. She was just so curious and wide awake in the beginning, and then shortly after, she fell asleep. :)
Hmm, let me mull that one over for a moment.
This is another favorite face...I don't know where this one came from, but it sure is expressive!
Babies in stretch pants are just so adorable.
Her and her daddy matched for church in their baby blues...pretty precious.
Shocked and a little unsure of whatever that was!
I love this one! Her eyes are huge and her mouth is tiny and so formed. She's amazed at something, it seems! I just love these times I have to spend with her, and get to know every little expression and sound that she makes. I'm learning something new about Cambria everyday, and loving it! It's getting especially fun since she's found her voice, although she doesn't quite know how to keep it. :) After she's been fed and is nice and content and awake, she usually pops out a couple of adorable "ooooh's", which startle her a little bit but get her excited. When I answer back and try to encourage her to talk more, she'll open her mouth wide and try so hard to find her voice again, that sometimes it gives her the hiccups or makes her spit up. haha. It's like she has to dig down deep to get her little voice to come out, and doesn't quite know how to do it. But I wish you all could hear...it's the cutest little sing song noise, which is so girlie compared to her previous grunts. :)

6 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness those are adorable pictures!! How blessed are we to have two beautiful little (VERY little!) granddaughters! I'm already planning a "Grandma and Grandpa Camp" when they're a wee bit older. =)

Jana Banana said...

Cute pictures! She is adorable! Maybe one day I can add a girl to the cousins too...but I am not getting my heart set on it :)

Charis said...

too cute! we will have to all get together sometime so we can see eachother's babies!

Sommer said...

awww those are all such great pictures and faces, she is darling! You are a wonderful mom!

Unknown said...

I have to make a comment! She is an absolute doll!

Kelli said...

I love these pictures! She is soo adorable! How fun to have such close cousins too! It's making me more excited! 3 weeks to go!