
It was so fun to have my dad here for almost 2 weeks. Being the fair dad he is, he stayed 4 days with us, 4 days on his hometown farm with his brothers, and 4 days at Britt's house. It worked out perfectly, though, because he was at our house the Sunday we blessed Cambria, and he was at Britt's house the next Sunday for Ariana's blessing. We had a wonderful blessing day, and it was so nice to have all our family here to enjoy it with us.

Here's Cam in her little blessing outfit, complete with the white dress that my mom bought for the occasion, white shoes from Emma, bracelet from Aunt Chris, and headband from Aunt Peggy. :) Cambria didn't quite know what to think with all this hooplah on her little body, but she did so well all day long. As you can see, she was swimming in the dress when I put it on her that morning! haha. By the way, that doll on her changing table is her friend, Dolly, whom she likes to look at and play with when she's getting changed.


The dress comes with a frilly white bonnet, which clearly didn't please Cambria very much. So we nixed the bonnet.

The blessing itself was wonderful...good job, Daddy! Cam's uncles and grandpa's were able to be in the circle, and Jake gave a beautiful blessing. She didn't make a peep during it, which I was relieved about! It was so fun to see my mission President, LeRoy Wirthlin, there for her blessing.

Afterwards, we enjoyed a yummy lunch at our house. It was beautiful weather, so we were able to have it outside in our carport and people ate in the front and backyards. The food was delicious, thanks to everyone! I didn't get to enjoy much of it, cuz Cambria demanded to eat twice while everyone was there. :)

Here's Grandma Yospe and Aunt SueAnne enjoying holding the baby inside.

My mom, again unable to be here for the special day, enjoyed it on the Webcam of course!

haha. Nice bonnet.

My mother-in-law is so cute with Cambria. She's a pro with children! We're SO glad she's nearby to spend time with Cam. I think this is a cute picture of them.

The proud parents of our beautiful little girl!

Here's the Toone fam all together...we somehow rounded everybody up inside to snap a picture. I wish we would've done the same for the Yospe clan!

And a few other sweet pictures of our little angel in white.

5 comments:
awwww she looks so darling in her blessing dress!
She is seriously a beautiful little baby!
I love that I got to be in the family picture on the webcam. =) Such a precious little girl.
Can I just say that I LOVE her little braclet?
It was an honor to be there and it was such a great meeting. We are proud of you and your husband.
Alles Gute und alles Liebe, Praes. W.
Post a Comment