Friday, June 26, 2009

Favorite Faces Part 1

I just have to laugh every time I look at this first picture. Don't ask me how I caught that expression on camera! I haven't seen it since that moment, but it's just oh so fun to have and get a good chuckle from. Cambria continues to have many expressions and cute little faces that make us laugh. We sure do love the little lass!
Nice drool!

Look at those Yospe lips!
















She'll hate this one when she's older. haha. I caught her mid-weird yawn.

And these last two are just precious! These were taken when she was about 2 months old...can't believe she's 3 and a half months already! Oh just wait, there's many more pictures to come from the last month or so. She's so fun to be around and is full of smiles and she just laughed out loud for the first time this week with her Grandma Toone. It seriously was the cutest little tinkling sound I've ever heard! She rolled over from her back to her tummy for the first time last month, and now she does it every time I lay her on the blanket. She never stays in one place! And I never posted what her measurements were from her 2 month appoinment...she was 8 lbs 11 oz, putting her in the 5th percentile for weight! And she's 22.5 in. and in the 50% for height. Soooo she's just a long, skinny petite little thing, and we just love our happy little Cami Lamb!

4 comments:

Sommer said...

oh she is just adorable. I got a good laugh out of the first one and the weird yawn one. What a beautiful girl.

Jen said...

She is SO SO CUTE! I think she looks like both of you. I seriously can't wait to see her in person.

Cheeseboy said...

A-Door-A-Bull!!

Brittney said...

So dang cute! The first one totally made me laugh. :)