Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cami Lamb Collection

She looks like a little doll that we're playing dress-up with. Pretty much the case. This was Jake getting her ready for church, and he did a fabulous job!

I have a ridiculous amount of photos that I need to just post so that they're in the blog archives, aka my scrapbook. These are all full body shots, after all those face pictures, from the past couple months. Cambria is just a big (little) ball of fun, and time is just flying by as she grows and learns new things and continues to make us smile. My mom just went home after visiting UT for a month, and it was so wonderful having her out here and seeing her bond with little Cam and her other 3 grandkids. We had lots of good times, and I'll post more pictures of her visit later.
Cambria is quite the little roller these days. She rolled over from her back to her tummy at the end of May, and has been doing it every time I lay her down now. Sometimes I'll lay her down on the floor to play, look away for a minute, and the next minute she'll be way off the blanket on the other side. It's fun to watch. She only usually rolls to her left, and curls her little body up before she goes over. I think it's really cute.
Here's Cam in Brittney's stroller, which lays down for babies on the bottom. It's pretty nifty, and this is when we went on a walk somewhere and she got a different perspective from down there. Looks comfy to me!
Haha I love her polka dots. She might feel like a clown in it, I don't know. She looks not so happy, but sometimes crying pictures are just cute.
Such a little stinker. She's quite the wiggle worm when she wants to be, and when she's not strapped into her chair or swing. (The swing has given me a scare once or twice, since it's a few feet off the ground. I thought it was impossible for her to wiggle out of that one, but she finds a way to get her legs off the end! Don't worry, I strap now) P.S. You may think I'm a horrible mom when I tell you that she's gotten her little leg pinched TWICE in the bouncy chair straps. So SAD. It's just so close to her little thigh, and you don't know you've done it until she jumps and starts crying so sadly. So I have to be really careful, and Jake, too :), when we strap her in!
I like this one cuz she looks so mini in her nightgown.
Cute mommy daughter pic, cuz she's posing so nicely with folded hands. This was after church one day, along with the next 2 pics. Cute little outfit that my mom found at a garage sale in PA.
The bonnet was a little large, and she's never a huge fan of bonnets.
She's still pretty weak in the sitting position, but she's gettin there!
She's a huge fan of covering her face when she's trying to relax and go to sleep. It soothes her, and makes me nervous. :) But she always covers her eyes with her hands when I'm feeding her, and uses a burpcloth, Lulu or blankie when she's napping. It's pretty cute.
Hello, little twig legs! (On her, not me.) Don't worry, she's filled out a little more since then.
Cute little flower pants, lamb bib and cheesey grin. Doesn't get better than that!
Sporting a new summer outfit, complete with jean skirt which makes her look so girly!
I love the laced fingers in this one. Sooo precious!
This was right after her 2 month check up, when she had to get the whole slew of shots in her thighs. You can see the band-aid if you look closely. I felt so sad for her! She's a tough girl though.
A lovely day at Gardner Village with the duckies.
Her first real movie at the theaters! This was back in May when we saw Star Trek and she slept the whole time. Such a good baby doll!
Another sweet sleeping picture with her little friend and binkie.Aaaand the furrowed brow while trying to look into the sun. Her feet look huge! She takes after me.
More updates are to come, of course. She just turned 4 months on the 15th. Crazy!

6 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

She is soooooo cute! Ammon was just looking at the pictures with me and he wanted to know, "Why baby cwying?" He's very concerned!! She's even precious when she's crying!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited you found my blog, and that now I can read yours! Sad that the only way I can find out about people (even ones that live in my own neighborhood) is by blogging. Little Cambria is so cute!

Linda said...

How I miss that little munchkin!! She just makes me smile. Love you all!

Brittney said...

What a great collection of pictures. I like the one in the white bonnet. :) She is a cute little thing!

Linda said...

Hey kids, doesn't the twig leg picture remind you of our dancing reindeer ornament? It was always Heather's favorite. Too cute!

Ashley said...

I just decided that if I ever have a little girl I'm putting you in charge of dressing her. Cambria has the cutest little outfits. Of course...it just might be her that makes the outfits look good!On a side note, I'm so glad your mom is back! I missed her singing in nursery. The kids did too!