Here are some random pictures of little Cambria at about 7 months old. She's a healthy, happy baby who still loves to roll, "fly", sit up, eat peaches and pears with rice cereal, splash in the bathtub, sleep all night long (woohoo!), "read" her picture books, and say dadadadada. She's quite feisty and her personality continues to emerge and make us laugh!
Sporting her bear ears at a highschool football game with Daddy. She must've been into the game!Woohoo, check out that belly! I fashioned her hair into a rather long spike during one of her baths, and you can see she was thrilled with it. That hair is at a standstill...it's still long on top and isn't growing on the sides, but we love it! She can keep a curl mohawk forever.







3 comments:
She is adorable, Heather! I love her hair!
-Heidi Fjeldsted
She is getting so big! I haven't seen her in a good month...or more it seems! She is so cute, give her a hug from us!
Oh how I miss that little smiling face! She just makes us all smile. =)
Post a Comment