Thursday, October 8, 2009

Super Craft!

I'm pretty proud of my recent Relief Society Super Saturday masterpiece. Our ward had some awesome wooden crafts available, and this was only 5 bucks to make! I don't know if you can tell, but it's an FHE wall hanging. It says FHE at the top, then prayer, music, verse , lesson, treat. The flowers have a magnetic center that I'll write the names of our family members on, and then swittch them out each week. It took me like 6 hours to make the whole dang thing, but I was proud of myself for doing all that painting, modge podging, flower curling, wire twisting, edge distressing crafty stuff.
It makes me excited to have FHE! And to have 3 kids so we can fill up all the flowers. :)

7 comments:

Jana Banana said...

That is such a cute idea! You did a super job, I love it!!

The Davis Family said...

Very cute! We're having our Super Saturday next Friday (it will be a Fabulous Friday). I'm excited to make a few new crafts, especially when they're so inexpensive to make!

Brittney said...

Good job! It turned out really cute!

ckw said...

Holy cow! That is gorgeous! Oh, and hi! :)

Candace said...

Wow!! I love it. We really need an FHE thing to keep track of whose turn it is to do what. You did a great job!!

Sommer said...

Wow what a gret idea, it look fantastic!

Ashley said...

FUN! I want to make one!