I love this pic of Cami Lamb looking at the fishies in wonder...
Cam and Mommy in a cave
Daddy and Cam havin a good time in the photo nook
She was gonna take off in this canoe, but we stopped her just in time.
And here are just a bunch of randoms from the past couple months. Cam is now 8 months, about 15 lbs I'm guessing, has 2 bottom teeth and one top tooth, loves scooting around and is SO close to crawling! Here's her nice ruffle outfit with the bell bottoms. hehe
This was so cute....she was sitting in front of the full length mirror in her room, just smiling and talking to herself. And she kept raising her arms in the air, so I had to get a pic. Maybe it's cuz sometimes I say "How big is Cami" and then raise her arms and say "Sooooo big!"
A pensive look on her face...
Hopeful...
Annoyed with the person that woke her up. How rude.
Here's our little one legged sleeping beauty. :) Her right leg was hidden somewhere.
Cute and bubbly Cam
She gets excited when she gets to sit in her booster seat. It means fooood!
Here's some cute Daddy pics. We found this fish pond place near our house, where people can go fishin and take fish home. There's a cute lil playground, and we took a walk around in the cold.
We met Daddy at one of the highschool football games he was working. It makes his day when he can see his little Camsquatch! (That's his nickname for her that he came up with somehow)
Sportin the leg warmers...
This is her new cheesey grin! Ever since she got teeth, she'll scrunch her nose and smile real big. And I love it!!
Pretty in pink
What a big girl drinking out of her sippy cup!
She's a good kidder. She doesn't really drink, she just likes to bite the soft little spout and throw the cup around.
And this last pic is from the University of Utah football game this past Saturday. We bundled up the babe in the 40 degree weather and had a good time with Ike and Jana in the stands. And they won, so that was a plus. I just had to laugh when I looked at Cambria though, cuz she looked like a lavendar marshmallow!Good times.

3 comments:
Wow. She is one good-looking kid. Seriously, how cute are those pictures! I bet she's even cuter in real life, which is hard to picture. Congrats and Happy Thanksgiving!
It's always such a fun surprise when I randomly click on Yospe, and find a new post! So many cute pictures, and I love her new big smile! She is really growing up!
I love all the pics of Cambria. It is neat to see her grow. You always go to fun places with her. The aquarium looked like fun!
Post a Comment