Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Just Married!

On December 19, my widdle brother, Nathan, was married to my wonderful new sister-in-law Allison. They met while he was living at home in PA for the summer, started dating on the 4th of July and were engaged exactly a month later! Crazy. But they had no doubt that they were meant to meet and be together forever! Allison fits right into our family, and I knew the first time I met her (to go wedding dress shopping in Orem) that she was perfect for Nathan. It's been so fun getting to know her as she's come out to UT to visit Nathan at BYU, and over the past month since she moved here. She has a wonderful family, she and Nathan are way cute together, and I'm so excited to have another sister! Here's our little family decked out at the reception.

They had a beautiful wedding....were sealed together in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, then had a yummy and music/memory filled luncheon in American Fork, and a nice reception in Lindon at Somewhere Inn Time. Cambria was a trooper, being gone all day with no naps and having to withstand the bitter cold in the morning at the temple. She cried through the family pictures.
These pictures are a little out of order, sorry. Here we are above dancing with the newlyweds. I think that's the first time we've danced in like 2 years since OUR wedding! And I love this picture of my mom and dad, They look so good in their fancy wedding attire in front of the reception center.
Here's some more of the temple morning. Nathan's best friend, Alberto, flew in from Chicago to be his best man, and those are Allison's twin little sisters, Dana and Robin. Bree, me, and Britt can't believe our little Nathan is married! It was just yesterday when he was runnin around in gray cowboy boots, stonewashed jeans and carrying a cap gun and playing with Lego's for hours.
Such a happy picture! The moment they walked out of the temple as Mr. and Mrs. Toone.
Sisters giving their little bro a love.
This was at the luncheon at the NorthHampton House. We ate yummy chicken cordon bleu and apple pie, 2 of Nathan's favorites....and Nate sang his rendition of "You Raise Me Up" with newly written words to Allison. Britt, Bree and I sang "It's in His Kiss" and made the happy couple kiss whenever we sang it. Cute. We all went around the tables and shared a favorite memory too.
Cam flashin her cheesey smile at my great aunt's house where we went before the reception.
They cut the cake later that night after Bree, Britt and I performed the very special song Bree wrote for them on her guitar. It's way pretty! Just like this little lady...

This was the picture-taking corner. Pretty fancy! P.S. I got that coat for Christmas and I love it!
Cambria with her Grandma and Grandpa Yospe at the reception. She was so happy they came!
Jake looked pretty dang handsome that night!
And I had to get one picture with Cam before she ripped her headband off and called it a night. It was a lovely day and we're so happy for Nathan and Allison!

4 comments:

Esther said...

In those pictures where she is showing her teeth she looks just like Jake's baby pictures. Also she kinda looks a little freaky because she is sooo tiny and has sooo many teeth! I mean that with lots of love btw! I love Cam to pieces and think she is absolutely adorable.

Art and Evelyn said...

Oh my goodness! What great pictures! (You are gorgeous by the way!)

Brittney said...

I love the picture of Mom and Dad! And Cam's cheesy, toothy smile totally cracks me up! She's a doll. David was saying last night how much he likes her - always so sweet and happy. :)

Sommer said...

I am so far behind with your blog! I can't believe Natthy Schmathy is married! Wow! The boy that once tried to put a booger on me =) Heather you look so good by the way, just gorgeous. Cambria is getting so big and beautiful too!