Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thanksgiving, Bday, & More Videos!

Happy Thanksgiving, Cam Cam! That sweet potato and turkey looks delightful, doesn't it. While Cami enjoyed her jar of Thanksgiving, we all enjoyed a yummy feast at Jake's parents house with all of his siblings and families. What a blessing it is to have everyone living so close to each other and that we can get together almost every Sunday for family dinner. I enjoyed the delicious mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, green bean casserole, and all the other delectable foods that made the meal. We went around the table and said what we're each thankful for, and it was really special to hear everyone's answers and feel the love from everyone. Cam had fun with her cousins, especially her fellow girl, Mae.
Wahoo, it's Mommy's birthday! I turned 27 on Dec. 1, and had a lovely day. Cam and I went to my work and they had a personalized cake and 27 candles for me to blow out, so that was quite nice. And then I went out to lunch to Red Robin with my sister Brittney and her kids and ALMOST sister, Allison. We did a little mall shoppin, and then I met up with Jake downtown and we were going to go to Sigfried's, a yummy German deli, but they had stopped making food for the night. Boooo. So we went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner, which is always deeeelish. Jake gave me a new digital camera for my bday, wahoo!! Hence all the new videos I'm posting. :)
The Sunday after my birthday, we had my whole family over for dinner. We had to add a card table to fit in our little kitchen nook, and it was nice and cozy!
Bree made a chocolately goood cake for Bryan and I...he turned the big 5 just 2 days after me.
Mmmmm such a good cake, and so cutely decorated! Little Matty didn't even run away when we sang the birthday song like he usually does (he was traumatized last year from his rousing bday song).
Cam just couldn't wait until we cut the cake...she dug her hand into it and marveled at the gooey chocolate on her little fingers. haha. I washed it off....she didn't even get to taste the fruit of her sneaky labors.
Such a happy girl! Bryan made her laugh a lot.
Cam loves her Auntie Bree. Can you believe Bree used to not like baby girls? That changed quickly when Cam and Ariana were born. :) She loves them!
My family always enjoys a good game of Hand & Foot. Especially Grandma! She beats us every time. Luckily, I was on her team!
Ok, here are some cute videos of the past week or so. This first one is Cambria's newest trick.


Pretty good, huh? Soooooo big. This next one is her goin to town with the gurgling and making herself heard. She doesn't talk so much as make noises, gurgle and click. haha.



This one's so cute...we were sitting watching the Mormon Tabernacle Choir, and she became really still and was watching the TV really intently. And she's doin something weird with her legs like she's doing aerobics or something....


I love this next one....it's Cambria and her cousin, Mae playing together when Kate and Jordan came over a couple weeks ago. Cam gets a kick out of her, and the little stuffed lamb.


And this one has Cam's cute little laugh when Bryan was over here being silly. For some reason, she thought it was hilarious when he'd make a burping noise. Kinda gross, but cute.


2 comments:

Charis said...

wow! Mae has gotten huge! Cami is just too cute. So much fun.

Charis said...

Kendell is just mesmorized by the "baby movies" she would watch Cam laugh all day. We should get together so they can play sometime.