Monday, January 11, 2010

Cambria At Her Dorkiest

I thought I would post a few of the recent pictures that have made me laugh as soon as Cam flashed those pearly whites and donned those rosey cheeks. Her latest poses are so funny....as soon as I get the camera out, she assumes her cheesey grin with big smile and squinty eyes, which I totally love of course! As you can see, we have played with a few ponytails, too. Although, I still think she's cutest with her curl mohawk, which is near impossible to do anymore because she rips the curler out and pulls her hair straight! Little stinker. But all the more reason to love her...for her SPUNK!
Posing with Daddy after church....her cheeks are so shiny because we rubbed Aquaphor on them to help the dry chappiness, which never seems to go away. And below, I gave her the little Christmas tinsel stuff to play for a picture with while I was taking decorations down. Cheeese!
And here she is with her little friend in the mirror, making real connections. :)

Keep up the cheesey poses, Cam! They never get old.

4 comments:

Art and Evelyn said...

Very, very cute! I love Cam!

Linda said...

So funny! I hardly recognize her though! This little face has appeared since I was there...along with a mouthful of teeth! And she definitely comes by those rosy round cheeks naturally- from both sides! Love and miss you all! =)

Sommer said...

ha ha I love it! She is adorable! Gotta love aquaphor too =) Works like a champ... especially this time of year.

Brittney said...

I can't stop laughing! Shiny cheeks and toothy grins combined... so cute! Hope you guys can come play sometime soon!