Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Squinty vs. Normal

Squinty eyes.
Normal eyes.

This video illustrates Cambria and her on demand cheesey grin. As soon as she sees the camera, she flashes the smile as naturally as saying Dada. It's just second nature for her now. Maybe all those times I squinted my eyes and said "Cheese" when I wanted her to smile for the camera went a little too far.

5 comments:

Charis said...

kendell does this too. . . silly girls

Brittney said...

Love it! The video totally made me laugh. :) It's crazy how her face completely transforms!

Sommer said...

That video was so adorable! She is an absolute doll!

Linda said...

So cute! I love her big "normal" eyes but her cheesey smile just makes me smile too. She's got that camera thing down! And any day now you're going to turn your back and find her up the steps and peering through the railings on the balcony! Be ready! =)

Ashley said...

I think she likes the camera! Adorable!