Giggles, babbling and calling everything Dada, jumping and then hiding her face when she's startled or embarassed, crawling extra fast and panting like a puppy when she's excited, playing with the door stopper that boings, using cat-like reflexes to swat the spoon away when she's had enough, waving her arm up and down with her pointer finger out when she hears music, trying to kick the keys out of my hand when I'm getting her in the car, immediately undoing the velcro on her shoes and pulling them off, twisting on the changing table with her nakie bum to sit up and pull pictures off her memory board, the way she does Patty Cake on demand, how when I try to stroke her hair or clean her face while she's nursing, she so skillfully shoo's my hand away, the way she copies (or mocks) me when I say "No, No" in my stern voice and she points and says doh doh, and how she can clear a path as she crawls by flinging everything out of her way. I call her my little stinkbug. She's not even 1 yet, but she sure does like to get into things and "test" the waters of what she's not supposed to do. Silly girl. I don't want to think about what she's going to get into when she's 2!
Our little nincompoop loves to help me with laundry. If I bring a basket into the living room, she proceeds to FLING everything out of it. I don't mind as long as I haven't folded them yet! In this pic, I put the washcloth on her head and she didn't notice for like 2 minutes.
And here she is, sizing up the stairs that she longs to climb. Not a chance, baby girl! She's gotten up the first step before I've caught her and she sheepishly comes down and crawls away. haha
She sure enjoys Cheerios! Here she is, showing off her munching skills with those front teeth. Notice the messy face and messy bib....she loves to get food everywhere! But what kid doesn't??
Looking so innocent, but looking for some mischief in the kitchen. She loves to come hang on my pants now while I'm cooking....tries to open the drawers, takes down the towel hanging on the oven, reaches in the dishwasher and grabs silverware while I'm loading, and seems to find every crumb that exists on the floor. But I don't mind having a little kitchen buddy.
Haha...I just wanted to post this picture because if you look closely, you can see a big snot stream coming out of her left nostril. It had been a perfect bubble, so I snapped a picture while I went to get a tissue , and she just couldn't resist doing her cheesey pose
Mmm hmmmm, playing with the cell phone. Why are they always attracted to things that are shiney, electronic and off limits. Nice leg warmers, huh!
And one of her favorite activites: Perusing the DVD's and reading the synopsis on the back. Our little movie critic.
Haha...actually she's just a champ at pulling them off the shelf. But this picture looks fabulous, doesn't it? Anyways, Cami can be a little stinker, but she sure is a fun one and we love her lots!
3 comments:
The boys and I had fun looking at all these pics. She certainly is a precocious little thing! I love the dvd pic. :) And you need to post a video of her flinging things out of her way when she crawls. It's hilarious!
Wow! She sounds like quite the little handful but a lot of fun too! It's amazing how much personality they can have at such a young age. What a cutie!
Man she is a cutie. I love her cheesie smile and the last picture.
Post a Comment