Friday, November 26, 2010

Random Schmandom

I have a bunch of pictures from October that I forgot to blog about when they were actually relevant. So now it'll be a bunch of autumn randomness. I can never just pick one or 2 pictures to include in a post....I blame it on my indecisiveness. And I also feel bad when cute pictures get left by the wayside. So here ya go.

Cami loved this purple witch hat that I got from the Target dollar spot a couple months ago. She's a huge hat fan, and always wanted to wear it around the house in October.She likes anything on her head, actually.
And on her face. She loves to drink anything liquidy, whether it's soup, cereal, or smoothies. Even though it's MUCH cleaner to use a spoon or straw. :)
She does not eat bread, so she licks and scrapes the peanut butter and jelly off of sandwiches that I make her. Little stinker.
Oh look, the witch hat appears again. During breakfast.
Cami got to play with her little cousin, Walter, one day when we watched him. He was such a doll- just sat on his blanket and played with toys and Cami. I love this picture of them.
And how cute is this? I got like 5 pictures of them just looking at each other. Cami doesn't spend too much one on one time with baby boys, and I guess she was new for him too. Cute little friends.
After Esther, Walter's mama, got back, we headed over to Gardner Village while it was super busy but fun and festive.
Jake and I took Cam to a pumpkin patch in Sandy, and the witch hat went with us.
She loved swinging at the little playground, and there was a Charlie Brown movie playing on a projector, and yummy donuts and apple cider which looked really good.
She did NOT want to get off that swing.
Look at that little girlie girl looking pretty in pink. Gotta love her!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love all these pictures!! So cute of her with Walter. And I think you need to make a "hat" post of Cam in all her hat poses. She's such a cutie!

Brittney said...

How fun! Random pictures are the best. :)