Holding a newborn baby is a surefire way to make you baby hungry! Mmmm hmm. I held her close to Cami, who wasn't quite sure what to do, so we told her to touch baby's hair. As she gingerly touched the black tuft of hair, a big smile came across her face. Cute.
While in the waiting room, Jake found this Mickey Mouse mask and thought it would be fun to have Cami wear it. She wasn't sick, but she didn't object.
Jake also blew up a latex glove into a balloon. He sure knows how to entertain in the hospital!
The proud dad, himself. Can't believe it's been so long since we shared a bunkbed and played "I Spy" before falling asleep. And there's Mom on Skype. :)
My dad came to town on February 4, just days after his new granddaughter's birth. Great timing! He had a roadtrip planned with his brothers to go to the farm show in CA. Cute, huh? So it was fun to have him here for a couple weekends. Nathan decided to bless Katelyn on the 13th, which worked out great, and the little 2 week old did beautifully! There was a nice luncheon afterwards at their home.
The cute mama and baby in her blessing dress.
The whole gang, with parts of each side of the family. Mom was so sad she had to miss these precious events, but she was with us on Skype. We missed you Mama!
The polka dot sisters! We thought it would be fun to sport the black and white.
I like Dad's smile in this one.
Congrats, Nathan and Allison- we're so happy for you and love that little girl!












4 comments:
I love this post! And I also love that smile of Dad's... and the polka-dot nerds. :) We should play matching outfit games more often. It's so fun to have Nathie Poo all grown up and being a little Daddy. Maybe one day I will grow up too. Can't wait for you to have another little bundle of your own!
So many cute pictures! That first picture of little Katelyn is so precious! And I love seeing Cami's big brown eyes peeking above the mask. Cuteness! Sure glad you were all together and included me in Skype! =)
She is so sweet! It's so crazy that your little brother has a baby! She definitely looks like a Toone. I feel for your mom that she couldn't be there, they need to move to Utah.
Aw how exciting! I can't believe Nathan is a dad, how crazy! She is adorable!
Post a Comment