Friday, November 11, 2011

Alexia's Photo Shoot with Aunt Jana

 My cute sister-in-law Jana takes the most adorable newborn pictures, so I was excited for Lexi's very first photo shoot. These were taken when she was a week and a half old. Thanks Jana, we love them! And I enjoyed myself...it was fun to pick out bows, blankies, bloomers and backdrops. :)




 So precious. I love this one.


 This one shows how red her hair is/was when she was born. I hope it stays that way!
  Awww little Lexie looks like an old man in this one. :) We were trying so hard to get her in this position while she stayed asleep...I'm sure it was a little aggravating for her.
Love our little angel girl.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these! My favorites are the second one, and the cute purply one you commented on. Soooo teensy and cute. I'm crossing my fingers for a little strawberry blondy redhead girl. :)

Brittney said...

Those turned out so cute! I like #1 and #7, and the last one. Peaceful sleeping pics are always so sweet!