Cami got crazy hair at RC Willey after sitting in one of those rocking banana chairs. Nice static!
Cute girls playing dollhouse at Ari's house one day.
We went to a circus in South Jordan, and these two little ladies disappeared at intermission, and none of us knew where they went. Finally we spotted them down on the circus floor, going to greet the elephants! Hand in hand, just as carefree as could be. Gave us a scare, but they were pretty excited to see those elephants up close.
I love this picture of Cami. She totally looks like a little school girl. We were actually just walking home from her friend's house, but I couldn't help but smile while following behind her. :) She is SO excited to start preschool at the high school this fall!
What little girl doesn't love a teddy bear lunch?? She delights in the times when I come up with something creative for her plate.
This girl has got the best sense of humor. She always keeps us laughing. Like here where she thought it was so funny to pull her jammie pants up to her chest.
My cute little butterfly girl! This is the only hair clip Lexi will allow and that her hair will actually hold. She gets excited when I suggest her butterfly. :) Don't worry, we have an assortment of colors. We're anxiously waiting for her hair to grow, just like Mama's!
Just a casual afternoon at Scheels, with the grizzly bear.
No words.
Have I mentioned how much we love Library Storytime?? Well we do. And we go at least once a week, sometimes twice. We go to 2 different libraries, and this one is the A-Z storytime for preschoolers. It's perfect for Cami- they learn a new letter every week, along with sounds and rhyming, there's a puppet named Frank and two or three books, along with songs. Lexi doesn't really sit and participate, but here she is with the library mascot. It's a stuffed mouse, and every time we'd go to the library and pass the information desk, she'd swipe it off the desk and carry it around. Finally, the nice librarian, Miss Allison, told us that they wanted to give us the mouse to take home and make our own. :) So we did, and we named him Alphie, after the alphabet and Miss Allison. :) Cam and Lex take turns sleeping with him.
Cam and Ari, hard at play in princess dresses. So cute.
Cam's good buddy, Bella, had us over one day for some fun watercolor painting and playing. Cami was in heaven- I need to let her paint more often!
Just the usual bathtime bubble fun.
We visited a Lego art exhibit at a museum in Park City, which was really cool. I asked Cami to pick her favorite to take a picture with, and she chose the kissing couple. Ow ow!
I thought this guy was pretty cool.
And Jake liked the finger one. :)
And could this be any more awesome??
This couldn't. Here is my flesh and blood, carrying on the Full House legacy. I get the DVD's from the library every now and then....it's like my comfort entertainment. I grew up with DJ and Stephanie- they feel like sisters to me. :) And now Cami likes watching them too- yay!
I just love this hat that Lexi wore to the zoo. Grandma Yospe gave it to her- Adorable!
And I like Cami's hair like this, I think it's so cute. She's not a big fan of "buns" though. She always requests a braid.
Just enjoying a Jazz game...
Feeding the ducks at Gardner Village, one of our favorite leisurely places to go. Lexi is obsessed with dogs, but she gets pretty excited over any animal.
Cute little Bella and Cam, being silly.
We got to go see Disney Princesses on Ice. It was amazing! Cami was in heaven, and dressed up in her Cinderella dress and tiara for the show.
haha silly smile
Lexi having fun with olives.
And one day when Lex woke up before Cami from their afternoon nap, she wandered into their room (Lexi naps in the basement and Cami in their room) and watched Cami sleep. She thought it was pretty amusing!
More cute matching outfits, thanks to Grandma Toone! I love these dresses.
A cute picture that Cami drew of our family, I think. :) She loves to draw and color.
Adorable cousin princesses! This was Mae's Rapunzel birthday party.
Just being herself....silly and messy!
At my mission president's house....we always love going because it's like a museum of all his hunting catches! Cami loves the animals.
And she fit right in as a head to toe ZEBRA.
We took a trip down to Spanish Fork to see the Hari Krishna Temple, where they do the llama festival. It was cool, and so out of the ordinary.
And the best part is feeding the llamas! Lexi had no fear- she fed them carrots and celery.
And that is the end of the gigantic photo bomb post. :) I feel better now that they are posted. Happy Saturday!





































3 comments:
Yay- new pictures, and lots of them! Thanks for starting my day out with lots of smiles. Sure love Cami Lamb and Lexi Lou (butterfly girl- so cute)! I was going to comment on some of the pictures, but I just love them all! Can't believe I get to see you all in 2 weeks- yay!!!
That was so fun! I am so glad that you guys got the mouse stuffed animal from the library! That makes me so happy for some reason. :) And I love the picture of you and Cam at the Jazz game. You look super cute. Love you!
I just noticed the family pics at the top of your blog! They're darling! I love them!
Post a Comment