Here are the girls busy at work, coloring and getting our Thankful Tree ready.
It turned out so cute! Cami helped write on the leaves, and she had all kinds of things she was thankful for, from school, Jesus, and animals, to princesses and coloring.
Scheels Family Night was making pilgrim costumes. Such cute little pilgrim girls!
We will treasure this forever.
And Cami made some cute crafts at Preschool, like this turkey leg hat and hand/footprint turkey!
Lexi is such a goofball. But yes, everyone is thankful for her!
The finished thankful tree by the time Thanksgiving rolled around
We spent Thanksgiving at the Yospe home, and it was lovely family time. Here's Jake and his Dad, doing the man job in the kitchen- carving the turkey.
This table was mostly full of kids. It's so fun having so many cousins for Cami and Lexi to play with and grow up with!
Jana made these cute Oreo turkeys for treats. Mine stared at me while I ate, and I admired it but of course did not touch it.
I thought this was precious...Ike with his baby, Emmy. Cute daddy daughter moment
Abe and Cathi and family- cute and boisterous
We went around the table and everyone said what they were thankful for, which is always a special time. Tears are shed and it's always touching....a good reminder of what's important. The meal was deliicious- Clark and Emma made 2 different turkeys, and everyone contributed sides and desserts. I ended up making my own entire Thanksgiving spread, just for fun and to have leftovers all week. I made paleo sausage stuffing, paleo green bean casserole, bacon brussel sprouts, cranberry orange sauce, herb gravy, mashed cauliflower, jello, baked apples, pomegranate chocolate bark, and an awesome paleo pumpkin cheesecake. That's a lot of food!
Cami and Mae enjoyed some coloring after dinner.
We're so thankful for our family, our home and neighborhood, wonderful ward and friends, Jake's job, my improving health, two beautiful kiddos, the Gospel, and so much more. Happy Thanksgiving!
4 comments:
That tree is the cutest!!
I can't wait for Cam and Lexi to be in their twenties and look back on those Thanksgiving hat pictures. bahahah! So funny. Reminds me of nerdy pics I have of me and Brittney when we were that age. CLASSIC. Also, that little table treat turkey thing looks delicious!
Testinh
Cutest little pilgrims! Loved your thankful tree, and that turkey leg hat just makes me laugh. Who thinks of these things?? Fun holiday happenings!
Post a Comment