Friday, March 28, 2014

A Preschool All About Me Poster

 When it's someone's birthday at preschool, they are invited to bring a poster spotlighting them. I was excited to do one for Cami, but had no idea what I was going to do. I kept putting it off. I found some cute ideas on pinterest, and then got out my long un-used scrapbook paper and got to work!

It was so fun to choose pictures, captions, and decorations for her special poster. I used poster adhesive to attach the wand and butterfly. Double sided tape made it easy for everything else. Cami loved it, and she had fun taking it to her class and telling about each picture. (in her shy little way)
 I love how it turned out, and might just hang it above her bed or something. :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

This is completely adorable! And yes, that would look so cute above her bed! I still have Nathan's poster from high school with pictures and captions....and it's not nearly that clever! Fun, fun!!