Monday, October 20, 2014

4th of July Festivities

 Ya know, the usual....parades, sunshine, picnics, fireworks, family, food, fun. :)
A hot but fun morning at the Centerville Parade with the Yospe clan.


 Cute, Cam!
 It got hot. Real hot. The girls were red faced and sweaty, since we were sitting right in the sun! Good thing there were icy water bottles...and frozen otter pops being thrown out from the parade!
Games with Grandpa after the parade. I love how Cami is looking so lovingly at him here.

 After a fun Yospe picnic with swimming in the backyard, we headed down south to Britt's house in Lehi for a night with the Misiegos! Jake had to work the Real Salt Lake soccer game, so I took the girls. Love these two twins!

 Great firework show from Britt's neighbors!
 Me and my girls in the dark.
And some church shots of us in our red, white and blue.







Love my girls! And love this country. :) Happy 4th.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Cute pictures in cute red, white and blue outfits (and fingernails! =) I was thinking we were at the parade with you, but then I remembered we were in Nauvoo! So I guess it was July 24th parade we were at. It's always a party with the Yospes and Misiegos!