We also celebrated Ari and Owen's birthdays! Here's the cute little 6 year old.
Britt made cute little dirt and flower cupcakes.
Owen turned 3!
Look at those fun birthday balloons! And all those presents!
Lexi is mid blink, but her cupcake is cute!
Celine, Ari's cute little cousin, was wearing gold shoes that matched mine. We had to take a pic.
Games with the boys after cake.
In the next few days after that, Cami was still sporting her pink cast. She and Lexi did some wrestling, despite it.
I took them to Gardner Village to ride the ponies for $2 around the village. They looked so cute! Cami's holding her foot up because she was afraid Lexi's horse would eat her foot. :)
And Lexi just looked like a cutie here.
A few days before Bree's birthday, which we would celebrate with her at Britt's house, I started to make a cake for her. The girls licked the batter wearing some awesome homemade crowns.
Pink shirts. One without pants. Cute bum.
On Sunday, Bree's birthday, I assembled her cake. I envisioned something orange and happy. I loved making this orange fondant. Mmmm look how smooth!
My idea was to just put an array of things that represent Bree. It's supposed to be like a table with an orange tablecloth, and things resting on the table. Piano keys and guitar, of course!
Add in Sadie's face, an orange running shoe, a miniature duck, and a chocolate chip cookie!
And lest we forget, a hot dog and mac and cheese!
Dumb numbers, They always give me trouble. Yay for 35, Bree!
Jake really wanted to contribute a few items. So he made a grape fruit snack, a jar of JIF peanut butter, a football, and a graduation cap. :) That's my creative man! Oh and those tiles I made are Bananagrams tiles.
The jamba swirl was my final touch and favorite part!
These girls got to party together, once again!
I set the cake on the table and surprised Bree when she walked in. She had no idea I was making a cake! I loved her reaction- she was honored and said she loved it! YAY. Oh and she let Owen try out her sweatshirt strings that play music.
Dinner time! I miss dinners in this kitchen. (Since Britt and her family moved away to CA! More on that later :/)
Signing Cami's cast.
Haaaaapppy Biiiirthday to youuuu!
Britt had quite the array of ice cream! And she made brownies. We were set in the dessert department!
Opening presents. Britt got her that plaque for her office. That's the saying that was on Owen's birthday shirt!
We sure do love our Bree. We gave her some movie passes and a chocolate bunny with peanut butter for dipping. :) What a fun celebration! And to finish, here's one more picture of my favorite girls, enjoying some Menchie's frozen yogurt to end the fun-filled month.
2 comments:
Such a perfect cake for Brianna! And those beater licking pics are classics!
I miss dinners in my house, too!!! So glad we got to enjoy those birthdays together, though!
Post a Comment