Thursday, August 27, 2015

The Last Days with The Misiegos- Matt's Birthday and Baptism

For the past couple of years, we had been bracing ourselves for David to get a new job which would take Britt and her family away from Utah. It didn't happen, didn't happen, and then one fateful day, IT HAPPENED. David got a job offer in Orange County, CA! Nooooo! As sad as I was that I would not have my big sister and best friend around anymore, I was even more sad to think of these twin besties being separated. See how sad Cami is in this picture??
(Actually that was because she didn't want me taking pictures right then. :)

Once we knew that they were leaving at the end of June, we spent as much quality time with them as we could! These girls. I love watching them together. Cami, Ari, and Lex make a bundle of love and joy.

By this time, after I broke my leg, Mom came to the rescue for the summer! Britt dropped Ari off one night while she went to a wedding reception downtown, and I love this picture of these two beautiful ladies!
This was the night of Cami's dance recital, and it was so fun to have Ari along.

These girls got crazy up in here!

And the fun continued at home, when Grandma gave them both new dance leotards. They put them right on and started choreographing and performing, and laughing.


Making a heart with their bodies. :) It was adorable. I won't forget that last silly girly dancing night together.
The following Sunday, we all got invited over to Britt's house for Matt's birthday celebration. Bree and Owen sharing snuggles was precious.
Britt, the cutest chef around, hosted at this lovely Springville town house one LAST time. *sniff*
And can you take the cuteness??
Cake time for the birthday boy!
The girls, including Celine, could hardly wait to dig in!
And I couldn't wait to hold this cutie Carmen. I could do that much with a broken leg!
The following Saturday, just a few days before moving, Matty was baptized!
All the kiddos at the baptism, looking cute and mostly happy.
This family! Love these people.
After the baptism, we enjoyed a picnic lunch in the pavilion. Cam and Ari looked way too cute not to get some pictures.
Baha
Silly Ari!
I love my sisters!

We finished off the day at the Scera Shell to see the Mary Poppins musical with Britt and Ari. These girls were dancing and prancing the night away. Love them!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, such sweet memories! These little girls are just two peas in a pod! May they never forget heir "beginnings" with each other!

Unknown said...

I love ALL of these kiddos!! Haha… the leotard pic with their panties hanging out. Nerdy. :) I love kids and how cute they are! And Owen's sweet face forever.

Brittney said...

You're killing me with all of these posts! Ari and Cam (and you and me) - BFFs forever!