I put her hair in her very first bun, and she dressed in the black leotard and pink tights and ballet slippers that a friend gave us.
Haha...she wanted Barbie to join her in the picture. And she wore that tutu just for fun.
Here she is, ready for her first class!
Lexi was excited to be a little spectator with me. Cami still loves her little Lulu bear blankie that Grandma Toone gave her when she was born. :)
She went to her class, met her cute teacher and classmates, and came out beaming for the water break. She looks so adorable!
Lexi and I always just sat in the studio sitting area during her dance classes. For 45 minutes every Monday, we'd play games, go outside, pass the time...and Lexi loved to do dancer stretches and watch what the dancers were doing.
Cam didn't always have to wear a black leotard. Luckily she had gotten some cute leotards from Grandma, so she could mix it up each week. This is post french braid hair!Cutie!
It was fun to see a few moves that she learned in class, which she taught to Lex (in no pants).
I loved getting little glimpses into her class! Usually the door was closed, but I caught this little gem of the cute ballerinas at the bar.
Mine and Lexi's favorite thing to do was go outside to the side of the building, and let Lexi run laps around the grass. She looked SO cute with her little legs scampering, and she always laughed and looked at me so proud of herself. Here she's running with fishie crackers and a toy car. :) Aww my little Lex.
We're matching here in our pink, black and white!
And other times, Lex would longingly look into the studio and wish she were dancing.
Oh Stop!
I can't. She was concentrating so hard on doing a curtsy. Love my Lex.
I felt bad that Cam missed her winter dance recital when we were on our CA Disneyland trip in December. But when we got back, they started working on their spring recital number, so all was well. Cami took dance all the way until June. She didn't absolutely love it, but she enjoyed it and I'm glad she danced. Even with her broken arm with the cute pink cast!
1 comment:
So many different dance looks! Beautiful! And as usual, Lexi makes me smile! Love your pink and zebra matchy picture!
Post a Comment