Saturday, August 1, 2015

The Prettiest Pink Princess Ballerina

Can you stand all this pink ballerina preciousness? It was picture time, so Cami got to dress up in her spring recital costume and don her pink cast.
Here's her teacher, Katie, putting her in position. Look how tall and graceful she looks!
I asked whether they wanted her to hide her cast behind her back, but they said Nope, just own it!
Cute class picture!

She was excited that she got to wear lip gloss and blush for the first time.
Here are some cute pics I took outside. I couldn't resist!

Love.

We ran into her friend Alecsys from her kindergarten class.
Then another week, Cami's class was lucky enough to perform on stage at the South Jordan Country Fest. This was right after I broke my leg (and right after Cami's cast came off!), so we could only stay for the first few numbers and Cami's cute class. I loved seeing her playing with her little friends.
Getting ready to go on stage!
Last minute instructions.
And unfortunately I only got a video, but they were so cute! They danced their recital number, to the song "Ever Ever After" from Enchanted. Cami was so impressive! She was so graceful, right on count, and looked out and smiled! Made my mama heart so proud!
We got her professional pictures back. Cute!

And finally, the weekend came for her spring recital in June. She went to her dress rehearsal on the evening Grandma Toone came into town! I love her little sporty shoes.
Ari got to come with us to the recital, which was so fun for Cami to have her there, as well as Grandma Toone! The recital was at Bingham High School, and it was so fun seeing my little baby up there on that big stage, looking so beautiful! She did SO well, and didn't even look nervous!
 At the end of the younger age recital, all the dancers started gathering onstage for applause and recognition. Cami was sitting down with us and didn't know anything about it. After some prompting, she finally jumped out of her seat, scurried up to the stage and walked up the stairs and across the stage all by herself. I was so proud of my brave girl!
 Grandma gave Cami 3 roses, and she gave one to Ari as they stood on stage for pictures.
 Haha Lex...waving to her fans!
Ran into Alecsys the cute little tap dancer again!
The girls weren't really eager for any more pictures, but we had to get some! I went in my wheelchair because of the good ol broken leg.



Annnnd done.
Haha...come on, Cam!
Well done, my baby girl! Can't wait to see what you do next!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

She's a beautiful ballerina, and I'm so happy I got to be there for her debut recital! Keep dancin' Cami!

Brittney said...

Woops, that's me- Mom on Brittney's computer! I signed in under my name though....weird. Anyway, I love the Lexi pics, and her face in the family shot. And it looks like I'm wearing a gold crown....or maybe antlers! Oooh, that's a pretty profile pic of Britt! :)