What's not to love?
She got pretty tired on her bike, and wanted to quit a few times, but she pushed through it and we finished victoriously! Then it's fun, cuz they hold a family health fair in the football stadium, complete with free lunch and tons of activities. It's a fun family tradition!
That night, we took Grandma to a show at the Scera Shell. We sure do love the chance we have to see all those concerts and musicals!
Family dinners outside still abounded, and it's always fun to watch the kids run around on the lawn and play soccer, tag, and other fun games while the adults sit and relax on the patio.
We enjoyed one last swim day at the apartment pool with our friends Jackson and Harrison R. Such cute kiddos!
Unfortunately, on the first day of school after Cami got home, she was outside kicking around her soccer ball in the front yard, when she tripped over it and fell smack on the sidewalk on the back of her head. :( She ran inside screaming and crying, and came upstairs to me in my bedroom and said she'd fallen. I looked and saw her head bleeding, and knew it was serious. So scary! I called Jake, and he came home from working a soccer game at the stadium (where I was headed to do a sound check to sing the National Anthem). He took Cami to our pediatrician's office, and they stapled it shut with 8 staples (*shudder*), and she was good as new. Bree had come to see me sing, so we went inside the Megaplex and got the girls some dinner before the soccer game. What a night!
We went to a Bee's game the next week, and Cami got this awesome Minion balloon!
And Lexi's just an adorable Preschooler. I'm really enjoying our Mom school with my friend Lisa and Lexi's friend, Anna! So simple and fun. It allows me to volunteer in Cami's class while Lexi's at Anna's house, and Lisa to volunteer while Anna's at our house!
The best after-church picture I could get. Haha...Cami's crazy eyes!
Oh wait, that's better. :)
As promised, Daddy slept outside with the girls in a tent in our backyard! It's becoming a yearly tradition, complete with smores over a camp stove and homemade bedtime stories. What a good Dad!
My mother in law's Martin family reunion was once again a big hit! At Aunt Mary's house, they do a blow up water slide, fishing for prizes, cotton candy machine, homemade rootbeer, bottle rockets, potluck lunch, and the kids always have a blast.
Haha that face.Decisions decisions!
Elsa blue, of course.
Isn't cotton candy one of the weirdest things in existence? Fluffy sugar that melts in your mouth. I love it. It's weird but I really do love cotton candy.
We picked exactly ONE day to walk to and home from church this year. haha. You'd think we could do it more often, but we don't. But I couldn't pass up this perfect photo op, complete with Lexi's blue balloon that she found on the side of the road. :)
LOVE IT.
I always love going to the temple down the street, and enjoying the beauty of the grounds when I walk outside. This sky was amazing that day.
Sadly, the temple is closing next month for 2 years for renovation, so we're soaking in as much as we can!
And I enjoy lunch dates every now and then with my Lexi Lou, and love watching her little tongue when she colors.
We picked a rainy night to go, so we took shelter in a circus tent and were pleasantly surprised by this amazing circus! Acrobats, magic, camel kissing, motorcycles in the cage of death...good times.
We went a second time with Bree, because there's always more to be seen at the fair!
We loved the baby animals.
I love this dress on Cam...it's so cute and summery. And this pose just makes me laugh because she looks like a model, all slouchy and serious.
We coordinated! :) I like to do that. Why not, right??
Cami got an exciting glitter bomb at school, where Mr. Yospe throws glitter on a lucky student. It stayed in for days!
Look at that happy 1st Grader!
Lexi and I spend a lot of time at the library. This was a super cool post-it note super hero wall!
Lexi Lou, Cam, Nora, Clara
Cute Emma! Sure love this lady, and all the Yospe girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment